Black Ops II Pc fps drop combined with sound stuttering?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Black Ops II Pc fps drop combined with sound stuttering?

Hello,

I have been playing black ops II on the pc for a while now, but recently, I've been running into trouble. Whenever I start playing, the game runs smooth at 90-120 fps, but after a while, fps suddently drops to 50-70, and I experience heavy sound stuttering, like crackling noises and .

I game on a laptop which never had a problem running black ops II. I've read other threads about this issue but I can't find a solution, since most of them have trouble with the RealTek audio card on their motherboard, but Im pretty sure I don't have RealTek audio card. So I do not know what to do about it and the game is unplayable for me right now. Any tips/fixes?

PC specs:

BTO NOTEBOOKS

Intel Core I7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40 GHz

8 GB DDR3 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765m

Windows 7 Home Premium

VIA HD audio

Any further information can be supplied, since I don't really know what I have to post.

Thanks in advance

Music

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops II Pc fps drop combined with sound stuttering?

in reply to musicforlife

Hey mate! I experienced the game before and I just follow and check on this page, Troubleshooting Game Performance Issues - Software - Performance - Knowledge Base - Steam Support . It totally helps me. Hope that will help you too

Level 21

Re: Black Ops II Pc fps drop combined with sound stuttering?

in reply to musicforlife

It would be best to use a PC to play the game. I think the game was made to work better in PC than in notebooks or laptops. Anyways, you could try updating the drivers and lowering the graphics in the game. try also to turn off other programs running in the background.

Level 26

Studios