Black ops 2 rank/stats reset??

Black Ops II Technical Support

Black ops 2 rank/stats reset??

I logged on to black ops 2 today to find  my rank and stats have all been reset??? I was prestige master, now I'm bk to lol 1 0 prestige? How do I go about gettin this fixed please?

Acc/ Sm0kin Ac3z

Xbox 360

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Black ops 2 rank/stats reset??

in reply to Sm0kinAc3z

Same happened to me was in a game then got kicked out and then I was reset back to rank 1. I was master prestige level 55 with loads of unlocks and calling cards done which took a very long time to do and now I'm all back to square 1. This is mad me very angry as I don't cheat or anything like that and this happens to me while all the hackers and boosters r getting away with it. I phoned Activision who forward my case on to tryarch and they said they will try sort this out but they didn't say when it would b done.

Level 1

in reply to Sm0kinAc3z

I need to know if this will be gettin fixed cos if not... I ain't doin all that again... I still have all my kills and emblem.... This is way messed up..

Level 1

in reply to Sm0kinAc3z

I have restore both of you.

Level 18

in reply to Sm0kinAc3z

what's Cutpurse's email? or did you just chat with him in the support chat?

Level 1

[ Edited ]
in reply to Cutpurse

CUTPURSE i need your help. i got online and my stats were reset. i still have my showcase and my nuclear calling card but i haven't got a nuclear in my medals. please help. i need my stats back or there's no point in playing again. gamer tag : xF4TALxT4L3nTx

xbox one

Level 1

in reply to Cutpurse

CUTPURSE i need your help. i got online and my stats were reset. i still have my showcase and my nuclear calling card but i haven't got a nuclear in my medals. please help. i need my stats back or there's no point in playing again. gamer tag : xF4TALxT4L3nTx

xbox one

Level 1

Studios