Blank screen after an online multiplayer match on PS3

Black Ops II Technical Support

Blank screen after an online multiplayer match on PS3

I've been experiencing this for around a month now. I've tried loads of things to remedy the situation such as cleaning the disk , deleting the Game Data utility & Saved Game stuff and installing the Game textures. All to no avail unfortunately.

So I start black ops 2 and and then start a multiplayer on line match which all goes well, however when the game finishes I don't hear the usual "Success/Failure is not acceptable". Then, the game finishes and I'm on to a blank screen and all I can see are the usual numbers on the top right hand corner. Momentarily I can access the XMB menu however after it just crashes and I'm forced to restart and sit through the annoying process of the PS3 checking for any corrupt files. I would please like some beneficial advice to help me overcome this seriously annoying problem.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Blank screen after an online multiplayer match on PS3

in reply to BasitZ

Hello, thanks for taking the time to contact us today. Sorry to hear about the freezes, that certainly sounds frustrating! You are seeing this every game? Are you using a wireless connection? Would it be possible to try your disc on a friends console, or try a friends disc on your console? Sometimes even pristine looking discs can cause problems.

Thanks! ^NM

Player Support

in reply to BasitZ

hi there, ive recently been getting the same problem, did you get yours sorted or find out what was causing it?

Level 1

in reply to BasitZ

Hi,

Since this issue happens online, have you tried to power cycle your router? Also, try to use

different account. Run the disc to diff. console and run another BO2 disc on your console. It helps to know if it is a disc or console concern that needs to be addressed.

Kind regards.

Level 32

Studios