Buried Time bomb glitch; I got trapped in time.

Black Ops II Technical Support

So it was round 16 on solo Buried. I use the time bomb after reviving myself with Quick Revive. This was gonna be the third time using it, from round 18 back in time to round 16. I just revived myself and I wanted to use the time bomb to get my perks back, so I got up, used the time bomb, and when my screen was swaying back and forth from detonating my time bomb, it wouldn't stop swaying. I waited at least 15 minutes, paused a couple times, but it still wouldn't stop swaying. I found this annoying because during the course of the solo I was doing, I must've withdrew around 25k from my bank. After waiting and waiting while the screen swayed back and forth, trying to get back in time to round 16 from round 18, I just gave up and quit the match. There was, however, a nuke detonating in the process of the Time bomb. Would someone help me with this issue?

Moe_Lester
12 REPLIES 12

I could try and post a video on my bo2 file share; gamertag is Fattest Muffin.

Moe_Lester

Hey Moe, thanks for taking the time to report this today! We'd certainly appreciate a video, if you'd like to upload one, thanks!

Have you seen this happen again?  Did you see any server disconnects, host migrations, or error messages?

Thanks

^NM

Player Support

I have a video on my Black Ops 2 player channel. I haven't seen it happen again or any messages with errors. Thanks for assisting.

Moe_Lester

Hi Moe!

Thank you for the video! We'll send this to the teams so they can take a look at what's going on. If you come across this again, or see anything odd on this map, please let us know!

^SG

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

he just said solo! lol. you dont get host migrations on solo! -_- and he obviously had no disconnections i swear you dont read what people say properly in there thread topics you who work for activision assist or whatever

slayerofzombs

Kinda off topic but i also found a time bomb glitch. Me and a few friends played a buried game on original a few houra ago. Well they ran in to tip the piano plyer while i held off at pack a punch. I had a pack a punched lsat and was just pulling my pack a punched a n 94 out of the machine. Well they both went down and lost their perks so they decided to time bomb. When it was all said and done i lost my lsat completely and my an 94 was not pack a punched. I dunno what makes this happen but ice seen it happen alot where people pull weapons out of storage then ten rounds later if someone hits a time bomb they lose it

daddyjay091724

Hey DaddyJay091724, thanks for contacting us today.  Have you seen this error with the time bomb again?  Does it only happen on Buried?

Thanks!
^NM

Player Support

the time bomb is only on buried! what other map could that error happen? lol .... honestly the stuff you "assistants" ask is ridiculous and absurd. why dont you read properly?? before commenting?

slayerofzombs

I also just had a TimeBomb Issue I was in Haunted Mansion and used it I triggered TimeBomb as a ghost was coming up on me the ghost blew up and then the warped view never went away could not move at all after a few minutes I wnt to Zombie in game menu and ended game if you need more info hit me up

THExMPCxERA

Studios