Black Ops II Technical Support

not sure who all is having these issues. but my campaign just plain freezes at the same spot every time i start it up. not just freeze but the whole system itself locks up. checked the disc and it's perfectly clean without a single scratch. most recent patch didn't fix it either. anybody know any way to fix this?

XxSnazzlexX
7 REPLIES 7

something like that happens to me on cortis die I have played it at least 30 times over in different ways on different difficulties but the president always dies in the driving part near the end DAFAQ is wrong with the shit.

DEATH_AGENT_01
in reply to DEATH_AGENT_01

no clue but the games cost 60+ bucks and the campaign is even broken-_-

XxSnazzlexX
in reply to DEATH_AGENT_01

they need to put out a patch or something. or release a beta or something early that way they can work out the kinks for everything more

XxSnazzlexX

agreed... pushing a beta for a large number of players that sign a Non-Disclosure agreement I think would be better than the half-baked frisbee a lot of players feel they have, plus it would help considerably to knock down the number of bugs, glitches, and inbalances that exist before they launch.

OCN_Ophius

Heck I'd be even happy if it took 2 years before the next cod release. So long as all that extra time went into a better product. Not complaining about blops 2 cause the work put into it was great and i love it. But this lag compensation, horrible spawns, glitchy/non working campaign thing needs to be addressed more thoroughly. Or maybe even get dedicated servers finally like everyones been asking for for ages haha

XxSnazzlexX

I would love dedicated servers, I played them on COD4 on PC, and loved it, you find a bad server, ok, no problem, leave and find a new one, without the risk of being tossed into the same damn match like there is in matchmaking...

And to the two years comment, HELL YES, CoD I feel is suffering because of the rushed timetables that the devolopers push the game through... one year between each release ever since CoD2... yes really, proof?:

First CoD released in 2003, we then saw a one year gap, where they essentially took two years to produce CoD2 in 2005 (My analysis of a variety of video games with more than one sequal shows that there is usually an addional year long gap between the first and second game than the following games), back OT:

2006 saw the release of CoD3

2007 saw the release of CoD4: MW

2008 saw the release of CoD: W@W

2009 saw the release of CoD: MW2

2010 saw the release of CoD: BLOPS

2011 saw the release of CoD: MW3

2012 saw the release of CoD: BLOPS2

every year, without fail since CoD2, we've seen a new CoD... Take another game, from a different producer which I enjoy, Dead Space.

2008: Original release of Dead Space

2009: Nothing...(presumably viewing sales records and customer satisfaction and gearment to a sequel)

2010: Announced Dead Space 2

2011: Dead Space 2 released

2012: Announced Dead Space 3

2013: Dead Space 3 Release SCHEDULED (Potential to change depending on development stage)

Which, when looking at DS vs CoD, I enjoy the Campaign much more, the graphics quality I feel blows CoD away, and the storyline feels more complete and thought out than the CoD series... though CoD has always had it's focus on MP, where it does pull ahead of DS, but with the same problems arising in terms of spawns, imbalances, and issues surrounding the game as a whole, with little to no acknowledgment of the problems players are experiencing, CoD falls back to the same level as DS for MP...

my opinion, nitpick away if you want.

OCN_Ophius

no i agree completely. and if they don't get it under control they could be the downfall of their own franchise. know so many people who have been playing for years leaving it cause they're so enraged. I mean blops 2 has the potential to be such a great game and they did put a lot of work into it to i feel try and redeem themselves for the nasty effect mw3 had on the fanbase. but again they just pushed it out the door to fast and that resulted in all of these bugs. Being one of the biggest game franchises ever I expected more maturity. hopefully next time they actually take their time to give out the highest quality product they can(which i know could be great). just hope they haven't already done theirselves in

XxSnazzlexX

Studios