Can Activision reset my stats in BO2 zombies?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

I've had my account for 3 years now, and i wasn't the best player when i started playing BO2 zombies. Now, i have over 100,000 kills, and nearly 2600 downs. I've tried many possible ways to rank up (getting a higher K/D, building everything/getting a boatload of perks), and i've even beat 3 of my leaderboard records (41 on MOTD, 30 on Nuketown Zombies, and 22 on Origins). I'm still stuck on the same rank (skull w/blue eyes.)

Is there any chance my stats can be reset by Activison? It's frustrating to work my best and to see i'm still stuck on the skull.

Thanks. GT on Xbox LIVE: KIDD x ALEX

AgarthianReaper
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As far as I know, there's no option to get a stats reset for Black Ops II Multiplayer and Zombies. You can read or get more info here: Activision Support

View solution in original post

fabiodens
6 REPLIES 6

As far as I know, there's no option to get a stats reset for Black Ops II Multiplayer and Zombies. You can read or get more info here: Activision Support

View solution in original post

fabiodens

Thanks for the answer, but is that also saying "you're stuck on that rank forever, buddy"?

AgarthianReaper

Eh? More or less. I am actually stuck in the Skull only rank, I get it to glow a few times, but I am busy most of the time and Ghosts and The Last Remnant (on the PC) is taking up most of my game time. But as far as I know, the only way to rank up is to actually surpass your past games. Or you can also create a new account + play weak games at first and then start improving little by little. That should do the trick.

fabiodens

lol. Sorry, not "more or less". Why did I add that? No idea. I can't find the edit button >_____<

fabiodens

Well, since all of my games started in December of 2012...it'll take a VERY long time to surpass my average's in my past games. Anyway, thanks for replying back Fabiodens.

As for the edit button? Just Copy the entire reply, Paste it in another window, delete "More or less", and then copy the result of your reply.

Then just delete your "ruined" reply on the forum, and paste the new one you made to replace it.

AgarthianReaper

I wish I could reset mine.

Kills 200,000 +

Downs 1800

@1800 downs I need to have like 400,000 kills to make the 250.00 to get shotguns.

Started playing the game only a year ago, and zombies about 6 months ago.

cj3n87

Studios