Black Ops II Technical Support

Spoke to Support earlier this evening and despite our endeavours, trying numerous methods, we got absolutely nowhere with regards to this very issue. I wouldn't hold your breath on the matter being resolved any time soon.

TheePamino

PSN name MrSkeeweezys

Clan Name Warzon3

MrSkeeweezy
mwfan55

same cant leaave clan

vandoos03

vandoos03

Can't leave clan either

PSN: TapToniK-

Clan: T2SM (THE 2ScK-MAFIA)

Please help me leave the clan.

Also this should be fixed immediatly, Black Ops 2 has been out since November till now and the game still has many glitches and bugs that have to be fixed and Elite is also full of bugs like this one. Activision you are going to lose many players if you don't fix you shit and don't even link Call of Duty Ghost with Elite since it's going to be another failure.

likeabawss1

Can't leave clan either

PSN: TapToniK-

Clan: T2SM (THE 2ScK-MAFIA)

Please help me leave the clan.

Also this should be fixed immediatly, Black Ops 2 has been out since November till now and the game still has many glitches and bugs that have to be fixed and Elite is also full of bugs like this one. Activision you are going to lose many players if you don't fix you shit and don't even link Call of Duty Ghost with Elite since it's going to be another failure.

likeabawss1

Cant leave clan... This post was made in december... no progress as of yet, and no responce from activision....  This is when I say the company has given up.  There will be no fix for this problem because there working on the next shitty game they make and are no longer interested in supporting this one.  Thanks Activision for abandoning a game less than a year after it came out.  I believe thats a new record for you guys.

Monkin

I couldn't agree more with these previous comments. To help make the connection better for you to understand. We understand you are a cheap company that only cares for the revenue you bring in. With the society we live in today it isn't hard to get your money. With that being said can you spend 2 cents out of the $60 bucks we pay per copy, to help keep your customer support department open longer?Your hours are rediciulous and your support website give absolutely no help with this issue. If you don't want angry gamers and bad reviews, step up your support department. With the evidence supporting the consumers case on this issue I have the strangest feeling you are a DGAF type of company.. so...Good day to you and I'm going to just go play outside because when I do that I know for a fact I'm not helping your company grow.

TimeOfDeath

Oh and I just love how your company is such a joke you have a buy now button on your comment page. WTF!? why the F*** would I want to buy more of your products when the S*** you put on the shelves doesn't even work?! WTF!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! WHERE IS MY SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON GOD DAMMIT!!

TimeOfDeath

I cant leave my clan either and it sucks please remove me from this clan soon Thanks

SEN: Magi11a-_

Clan: Y2K Squad

Magi11a-_

Studios