Black Ops II Technical Support

Ive been stuck in this same clan for the past month... Lucky 777... They keep giving me the run around about browser cache... This is extremly annoying...

slimshadie_559

i own MLG Pro Circuit (xbox elite clan) and i CANT EVEN MANAGE THE ROSTER OR ENLIST IN CLAN OPS WITHOUT GETTING ERRORS AND NOT ONLY THAT MY MEMBERS CANT LEAVE IF THEY want seriously its been 3 weeks now wheres beachead studios at??????

Krethys

i talked to activisio and quote "our engineers are working on the problem" i wanted to say "for 3 weeks huh". seriously when i cant manage my own clan without getting errors you would think the "engineers" would fix it. clan ops too

Krethys

I am also having the same problem and they are saying that they are working on it. Has anyone had their problem resolved yet???

FindNemo

Same problem here can not leave clan, neither can anyone else in the Clan leave, and Clan leader cant kick anyone out, bullcrap thats what it is.

GRETTS_40oz

Same problem here can not leave clan, neither can anyone else in the Clan leave, and Clan leader cant kick anyone out, bullcrap thats what it is.

GRETTS_40oz

YAH IM THE LEADER OF MY CLAN AND I CANT MANAGE ANYTHING ... JUST AN ERROR SCREEN ... AND WE R LVL. 15 WITH NO GOLD CLAN TAG WTF COD

Irish_saint187

I Am trying to leave this clan that I am in and it will not let me leave at all I tyred on my iPhone on my house computer and it says service is not available and I hit try again and it says the same thing... I need some help plz and thank u

m3lasa_22

I'm having the same problem since Black Ops 2 Came Out.

SEN ID: Noobz4Real

Clan: KcZKilleRElitE

Thanks~

Noobz4Real

Same problem here!

SEN ID: Showin-Teeth

Clan: CapoRegime

Showin-Teeth

Studios