Can not leave clan?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Can not leave clan?

Hey, so heres the issue, I joined a clan, who said they would be playing, fairly actively on BO2, and it's been about a week, havent seen a sole... so I went to join my friends clan, knowing I'd have to leave my current, which is where I run into the problem, he invited me to his clan, and when I got the prompt to leave my clan, I get a wonderful little error message saying something along the lines of how the Elite servers cannot be contacted, or some BS like that. I;'ve tried on my PS3. my PC (Including clearing cached files and the like), tried from my Droid using the app, using the browser (NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN), and from my iPad... all resulting in me still being stuck in my ghost clan, and unable to join a new one.... anyone else experiencing this issue?

premium elite member, and season pass holder for both MW3 and BO2

Ill check back often for updates, and if a dev sees this, any troubleshooting you need, lemme know.

Level 3
122 REPLIES

Re: Can not leave clan?

in reply to OCN_Ophius

and yet another bump.. ive seen moderators buzzing around answering this and that... this is gonna bug the CRAP out of me.

Level 3

in reply to OCN_Ophius

bumpy bump bump... are you no longer allowed to leave clans then? because that would be EFFED...

Level 3

in reply to OCN_Ophius

Hello OCN_Ophius,

Please make sure your personal information in your Elite profile is filled out completely then unlink and relink everything from your Elite account (Facebook, SEN ID, Youtube, etc. )

^JJ

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

Unlinked, completed, and relinked... problem still exists... as I figured.

Level 3

in reply to ATVIAssist

Same problem..

PSN: NL-Ginosz

Clan im leaving: -Head Hunters- (HHH)

Clan i'm trying to join: Muppets on weed (MoWD)

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

I have the same problem as OCN_Ophius

My psn id= hendrikverresen

My clan name=  [BC1]Belgian Clan

Level 1

in reply to hendrikverresen

Im in the BC1 clan too and i cant leave either;i think something is wrong with the clan

add me on psn so we can talk furtherSmiley Tonguesn=  BiVaZe

Level 1

in reply to OCN_Ophius

ID: Deadmen255   

Clan: Drunk Monkey Gamen

Help can't leave!

Level 1

in reply to OCN_Ophius

I have had the same issue for three months. I am a clan leader,I can access everything but my roster....can't leave clan because I have to promote a new leader and guess what.... Can't accEss my roster. I always get bad server or not available. So I am also stuck and I have tried all possible solutions on every pc, iPhone, iPad etc.

Level 1

Studios