Can't play mob of the dead or grief

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Can't play mob of the dead or grief

I tried playing mob of the dead the other day and the map would freeze on the loading screen. I restarted my ps3 and tried to play grief on Alcatraz and it did the same thing. I've cleaned my disk and even borrowed another disk and it still didn't work. Mob of the dead is a really fun map and I'm kind if mad that I payed $50 to play it and it doesnt let me, I would really appreciate any help thanks.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't play mob of the dead or grief

in reply to TheVideoGamer32
Solution
‎26-06-2014 10:15 AM

Hello,

The user's issue has been addressed. Deleting the DLC and uninstalling and reinstalling remedied the issue.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

Thank you very much they did contact me and gave me some things to try out to see if the map works, and thanks for showing me how to view and update my case I will do that with any other problems I experience.

Level 1

Solution
‎26-06-2014 10:15 AM

Hello,

The user's issue has been addressed. Deleting the DLC and uninstalling and reinstalling remedied the issue.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios