Cannot connect to the Black ops 2 Multiplayer

Black Ops II Technical Support

Just started happening to me last night.  today can't connect at all but my son's ps3 is connecting. We are obviously using the same modem so it's not my network.  After looking online at all these posts I would expect Treyarch or Activision to respond! (some date back a month or more). So, hello...customer support!? Are you at least going to respond?  Blizzard does a better job than this.

Nanuk1692
Highlighted

They are just idiot they have massive amount of money but they cant even fix a server problem everyone bought this game for the multiplayer feature. But none of us can play it. I hope they fix this fast.

cansaktolun

Hey, for anyone still having issues connecting to black ops 2 multiplayer, check out this method of fixing the issue. Doesn't work all the time but its worth a shot. http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-black-ops-2-discussion/603700-how-fix-black-ops-2-serv...

Paintball313901

Same is happening to me on Xbox... I try connecting.. Dosent work. I found out thats its some kind of update for me because thats when it started not being able to work. Theres no way for me to bypass it and go to multiplayer but you can delete the update. Theres really no reason for me to post how to delete the update because its not going to help at all... They need to fix this problem as soon as possible because im starting to get annoyed and my break is over soon.

Sniper2905

the thing is i cant really play any games online, i tried black ops 1, black ops 2, max payne, halo reach, crysis 2, and none of them work, and the error is allways the same, i get disconnect from xbox live...

So i dont know but i only can play battlefield 3, so if was from my isp, i wouldnt been able to play battlefield either, i never had any problems with my isp or rooter/modem, i played all this games with the same internet connection....

this problems started after the last dashboard update from microsoft, maybe is a xbox live thing????

Anyone can tell me if can play other games online in xbox please????

THX... i dont know what to think annymore, if its the game, or live, or network connection....im loosing hope here

Guilllotine

I can't get on either. Fifa works fine but mw3 and bo2 wont connect.

chicohawk

Me and my brother recently bought our own copies of the game and neither of the games work it just comes up something like "Notice unable to connect........check callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates" So I did aparently its all works fine!! NO it doesn't! Messaged them and awaiting a reply.. but funny fact my other brother who also lives at home has a xbox and purchased the game, works fine! Irritating....

XZzKimberleyZzX

Played for 8 days on xbox...then the game froze..had to restart..havent been able to join since??Somthing about the server i was in.. still thinks im on it...??

youngmx521

Played for 8 days on xbox...then the game froze..had to restart..havent been able to join since??Somthing about the server i was in.. still thinks im on it...??

youngmx521

I have the same problem ATM     My Xbox never overheated like I have not played it for like 10 hours. I turn on my Xbox it froze and every time I play online it says that. Did you fix it

bluerastalc

Studios