Cannot connect to the Black ops 2 Multiplayer

Black Ops II Technical Support

Having the EXACT same issue. Tried everything listed online and nothing. Called activision and they have a "High call volume so they have closed for the day". wtf customer service is that!

Oh and here's the most annoying part. My girlfriend is in the next room on the other playstation playing away! Tried her account on my playstation and it works fine yet mine won't work on BOTH playstations. It's not a PS or Internet issue obviously. It's an issue with activisions servers!

SILENTNIGHT45
Highlighted

ilHaving the EXACT same issue. Tried everything listed online and nothing. Called activision and they have a "High call volume so they have closed for the day". What kind of customer service is that!!!

Oh and here's the most annoying part. My girlfriend is in the next room on the other playstation playing away! Tried her account on my playstation and it works fine. Also tried my roommates account on both playstations and his works without a hitch. Yet my account (SILENTNIGHT45) won't work on BOTH playstations! It's not a PS or Internet issue obviously. It's an issue with activisions servers!

WHAT THE **** ACTIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILENTNIGHT45

im having the exact problem man....i wish i didnt buy this crap for a hundred bucks

dctrdcommunity

same issue

ncstatekat

K I THINK I GOT IT FIX SO HEAR ME OUT k so i had the black ops is not available at this time go to cod status for update thing come up  for 3 day and check be for doing this and it was not working still so went CAZY so went to my  internet spot in the basemaent( mind u i use the internet all way upstairs 3 floor house.. long cable all tho) and looking at my router and modem  and come to a idea leave my internet router downstairs and bring my modem upstairs to my room and hook it up...  find that i have to power to main internet port on back of the modem (light didnt come ON)....so i again i go CAZY WTF ...... AGAIN back downstair i go start looking again and come across a internet ethernet cable adapter modem looking thing i his 8 so i start pluging in the internet ethernet cable from router then hook up  my modem from upstairs then ran back up stairs and found that my internet is working  then BOOM I GOT IT went on COD black ops 2 no more error  loged in no problem so the story of this is that i think we need internet ethernet adapter for tho who has the internet all over the house

THIS is what i have  http://s2.postimage.org/3qg66wzix/rsz_img_0544_1.jpg   its NWT FX-08ec thats

all is say on it by the way its the little one

hope this helps see guys on  online

VWGLmk3

My problem is when I go online and try to find a game I can never find a game, it just says analysing match 0 of 14 and I never find a game

Cleggiom19

I solved a similar issue but it may not work for everyone. I was constatly getting the generic 'severs not available' message but on rare occasisons was able to get online (roughly < 1% tries)

Read loads about it online but didn't find a fix so I started messing about with settings and this is what worked.

On the PS3 I did a custom setup of my network connection so I could configure everything myself, I put in the ip (which i had configured to be static and in DMZ mode on my router) and selected UPnP to be 'unavailable' (I also turned off UPnP in the router settings, im not sure if that matters though).

Since then Ive been able to connect with no issue.

This wont work for everyone as the 'servers not available' message covers a whole load of issues.

doby_p

I also have this problem, and is very annoying. One day I could play for 5 hours straight, but after that day, I haven't been able to play a full game since and gives me the same error message every time. Sometimes, I'm not even in a lobby or a game and it drops me from the server. Activision needs to fix this problem ASAP, I want to enjoy playing this game, but it's simply not possible with this issue. But the weird thing is that most of my friends who play this game do not have the issue. It's a complete waste of money for a game that doesn't even work online.

J_On_The_Cob

January 31, 2013 Update for Multiplayer and Zombies

• "Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any ”

In multiplayer mode click on online and then press "S" and set the connection type to any.This has worked for me.

russiafondation

I'm having the same issue what I do is keep trying log out of the game and log back in tha works but stil a pain in the but.

Pr1meKiLIer

Studios