Cannot connect to the Black ops 2 Multiplayer

Black Ops II Technical Support

It only does that a few times. I was playing Black Ops 1 with my friend and all of a sudden it said I cannot go on the multiplayer. I asked my friend if that happened to him and he said yes so we waited 1 hour an I played with bots ( Not online ) and multiplayer went back on. They were probaly updating something. Give it time. I hava a Ps3. And 1 thing. Black Ops 2 freezes a lot when I play online for some reason. It freezes my Ps3. Probally a glitch in the game. I just bought the game. Not scratched.

Elijah2343

Is happening to me now idk y

spqnk_dat_ass

i dont know what is going on but its really getting on my nerves i thought that because mabye i had a weak connection so i started playing with a cable and everything was ok but now i just installed new wires in my place and my routers right next to the device it wont let me play multiplayer is really is getting on my nerves does anyone know what that is about i can connect to live but not to the game it always says servers are unavalible know please check the website .......

if anyone knows please help because i dont know what to do

thanks

RichardCTV

I have been getting the "can not connect to black ops 2

Server" msg for over a week now! I have tried everything. Rebooted the net,

The ps3.. Everything. My entire friends list is playing but I can not connect!

So frustrated!!!

KGD29

same here everyone on my friends list is playing black ops 2 , and i cant connect , some one pease tell me why its been happining for a week now , but the other night i managed to connect for about to games tried to go back online that night , but no such luck if anyone has a quick fix let me no asap please ..

onionskid

try to start a lan party with bots -- play a match than try again to connect online it should help

dendorre

same to me dud,cant play online and join it give this fffking message,by the way actvision has retarded back in quality dont know why .....

MRBLACKDJ

One thing you can try is to check that you haven't just got a load of things connected to your internet service. For me I have 12 applications which use my internet, when it can only hold up to 5.

I, for a start, was actually alright with the conncection to multiplayer, until a new game mode, 'Arms Race' was released. This took about half and hour to install, and then the whole connection literally didn't work after 3/5 games. In them three/five games I played on Arms Race and got a Lodestar's worth in all games. This was crazy, but now this connection is now even crazier.

Suppose, if I was online, I would definitely only play Arms Race. I don't know long it lasts for, but a Lodestar w/ Hardline takes only 8 kills to get. In the three games I got about 8000-14000xp each. On average I would play about 10 games a day, so in a day I should have got 80000-140000xp. And for Lodestars, I would have got between 8-10 a day.

I reckon everyone should calculate their last 3 games average xp. Also how many times they would have earnt their highest scorestreak. All we have to do after that is wait for Activision or Treyarch to get their backsides off the chair and start working properly again!

I can't believe they are making Ghosts (from what I've heard, it's actually one game to be looking out for) but they haven't solved even the lag, never mind actually solving the actual connection!

The history of Black Ops II: LAG, LAG, LAG, STOP.

CHILLBRO_ITSCOL

Like if you think Activision should give us back our hard-earned xp D:<

CHILLBRO_ITSCOL

i dont want reply specificly to u 

CHILLBRO_ITSCOLD  but treyarch wont look at these comments reply back to me and tell me what connection provider u hav if u have orange than it wont be good news. i feel like selling black ops and getting battlefield 4 which will be better than bo2 . MESSAGE TO TREYARCH : u better fix it  bcoz we payed money and we dont get full advantage .

RAGE_HUNTER12

Studios