Cannot connect to the Black ops 2 Multiplayer

Black Ops II Technical Support

I know! i have the exact same problem. i get the same message. i can play other games online like MW2 or Uncharted but Black ops1,Black ops 2, MW3 dosent work! My router is fine.

No problems with the router.I just want to play Black ops2 Online please Help!!

cheesejam

I can't play anything online MW3 or BO2. my BO1 multiplayer doesnt work but BO1 zombies does and its getting very annoying because i havnt been able to play the new maps that i payed for in advance to get.

Corvette638

I can't play anything online MW3 or BO2. my BO1 multiplayer doesnt work but BO1 zombies does and its getting very annoying because i havnt been able to play the new maps that i payed for in advance to get.

Corvette638

Corvette638

i have the say thing to but for pc and the worst part my option button any time i click it its just saying loading i left it there for an hour and it still say loading

JohnnyTheNinja

I cannot play any other game mode other than TDM, it sucks its the other 1 like the least, any ideas people?

PHOENIXFLOPPY1

What exactly is the issue when you try to access other game modes?  Also, are you connected via a wired or wireless?

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios