Custom Games - Create A Class Freeze (PS3)

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

Custom Games - Create A Class Freeze (PS3)

I just tried to make a custom game with some bots, to test out some new attachment combos, and after setting up bots and difficulty i went to create a class to try em out. Well, all my previous classes were blank, as if i erased them all back to 0/10 but i hit X to redo them and it wouldnt let me so i hit O to back out n try again. Same thing but this time my PS3 froze upon trying to exit. Only happened that one time though. Rebooted my system, hopped back on and its working fine again. Just seeing if anyone else has had this problem and if treyarch is aware of this? I hate when my PS3 freezes, i feel as if it is that much closer to breaking. Already had my 40gb fat ps3 yellow light while playing WaW zombies and black ops 2 has made my ps3 freeze many more times than WaW...

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Custom Games - Create A Class Freeze (PS3)

I got a message while palying in local that my stats have been reset.  Now anytime I try and choose CAC slot 2 or 3 in multiplayer my PS3 freezes everytime.  Talked to an agent online and they are submitting my complaint and thats all they can do.  my CoD days may be over after this incident.

Level 1

I'm having the same issue on the Xbox happened after the lastest update.  I can create a class in a public match and have no problems there just in custom games..

tags: Xbox 360, freezing, create-a-class, custom games

Level 1

I got the same problem on XBOX ! did you find a solution?

Level 1

Studios