Black Ops II Technical Support

Hi!

I sent this message as a PM to ATVIAssist, but I don't know if they got it, so I'll publish it here also. I've got a problem with one of my emblems in Black ops 2, it says error and I can't do anything about it, the emblem options are gone and replaced with like/dislike and it's really annoying. Could you please fix this? My system is PS3 btw.

Camilla_90
11 REPLIES 11

Hey Camilla_90,

Thank you for contacting us in regards to the error you are receiving within the Emblem Editor. To troubleshoot, can you please try deleting the game data Remove PS3 game data utility files before launching the game. Once done, please go to Multiplayer>Public Match>Barracks>Emblem Editor to see if the error continues. If so, does this occur with every emblem? Are you interested in deleting the emblem to remove the error? Please let us know so we can continue to assist, thank you. ^SM

Player Support

Hi!

I already tried that, but it didn't work. It does not occur with every emblem just one, something went wrong when I tried saving it, the message said something like "an error occured while saving" and now it's just a blank space saying "error". Yes if you could delete it I would be very happy and if you need to you can delete all of my custom emblems, they are not important! Thanks for the quick replySmiley Happy

Camilla_90

Hey!

Just so you know, the problem has not been solved, the "error" is still there

Camilla_90

Apologies for the delay! Can you please supply me with the gamertag/console of the affected account and I'll try to forward this up, just to check and see if there is any kind of corruption that is causing this.

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi!
As I said before my system is PS3 and username Camilla_90. Hope this is what you needed

Camilla_90

Hi there Camilla_90,

We checked for corruption on the account and it's not showing any.  Are you able to create another emblem without an issue?

Also, to delete emblems you no longer want, just scroll to that emblem, press the square button on your controller and the option to delete will be located on that menu.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Hi!

Yes, I can create others it's just this one that's stuck!

As I said before those options (square button) are gone on the emblem and has been replaced with a blank space with the message "error", the only options I have on this "error emblem" is like/dislike (triangel button) and the select option (x button) but it's not responding and because of this I can't go into edit mode either. Otherwise I would have deleted it myself ofcourse but that's kind of hard when the means to do so are missing. The error follows me if i login on another console so are you sure that there's nothing wrong with my account? Can't you just go in and delete my emblems so this problem can be solved once and for all? This "error emblem" is taking up a slot that I could have used for something else.

Camilla_90

Unfortunately we do not have the ability to manually delete your emblem on our end. Can you possibly take a screen capture of what you are seeing so we can get better understanding of the message?

Since you have noticed this issue, has anything else on your account been altered or not properly showing data?

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi!

Okey, here's a picture, hope this helpsSmiley Happy

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/2779/igia.jpg

No, I have not noticed anything else being altered on my account, everything else seems in order.

Camilla_90

Studios