Entire Profile Nerfed?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Problem solved, kind of. I saw 4 locked prestige unlocks (the little lock symbol was locked), but only had 5 classes (down from 9). Filled the form three times. Got the regular answer "nothing is wrong". Yesterday I noticed that the little lock symbol with 4 prestige unlocks was UNLOCKED! So I could use them again. But I could not create new classes, only unlock items. Very strange.

InteBra

My account is still fucked up...filled in the form like 4 times

MrEmagician

Well...

No updates.  No email.  Nothing has changed.  I have a feeling I won't hear much until I call back again.

TheTripleB

i gave up.

MrEmagician

Don't.

The minute you give up, is the minute that they think it's ok to charge you $60 for a game, $60 for Elite, $60 for Season Pass', and for XBox Live, and everything else, and then give you shoddy service and screw with your stuff.

Dropping the issue just lets them say "fuck it" and move on to the next game where they get your money all over again.

Fight it as much and as long as you can.  I will.

TheTripleB

Yeah ''BBB''

I pay for Xboxlive, the Game, Season Pass & Elite and if i have a prblem nobody helps me. This is ****

My Stats are totally crazy [ The smaw has got 75829309+e9941 kills and a k/d of 1,34 or something like that..] Many Titles are away.. just unlocked again.. but i got some other i not unlocked yet.

You maybe know how hard is sometimes is to get a title you want... maybe the nuclear or chainkiller..

well i had. AND? NOW IT IS AWAY! UNLOCKED!

and today another problem...

i dont know how but..

many headshot medals for the chicom (the only weapen i dont have with gold camo) had been reset. i only have bloodshot but i nearly had gold ( only the art of war and cherry blossom i havent unlocked)

i hate the chicom but i've to play it because i want to have the diamond camo for smg

now i have to play everything again .. and in the Theater (CodTV/ recent games) is nothing to see of it.. this is just ****

I think the team of Activision is able to change it.. to unlock these things.. but they dont do it..

I paid them nearly 100(€ i live in germany)  and they are not interested in to do something for their money..  !

I hope it will be unlocked for me ... maybe in the 21th century

See you

tigersowa

I've been busy, so haven't been able to spend the 2 hours sitting on a phone, but still, no response or reply from the last call.  Nothing.

I DID have one of the websites email me back for more information though.  And I filed a complaint with the BBB.

TheTripleB

100% Behind you on this.

I have not been able to play in 4 months (other than Zombies) without the fear of losing everything I have worked for. I finally just gave and stopped playing all together. Which makes me sad because I really do enjoy playing this game.

I have been to private chat, filled the form, and waited for 4+ hours on hold as well. Sadly with the exact same outcome. I have never had this level of poor customer support in the history of any product I have ever owned.

Also it's not just that I have lost rank/unlock tokens. My game completely locks up my Xbox if I even think about going anywhere near the "Custom Games" tab. So on top of being upset about the loss of tokens now my game is utterly broken (other than Zombies).

Barrek

Still nothing.  Looks like I'm going to be on the phone again.

TheTripleB

Please tell me this isn't where my case is going. The game feels unplayable, because have no unlock tokens and everything has been ruined.

D3MONGAM3R

Studios