Forever Loop in forum

Black Ops II Technical Support

This is my son's profile and we play together every day. His stats were reset to Level 1 out of the blue. I tried to follow the links in the previous forums and continually get put into a loop. The form never actually pulls up to fill out to get his stats reset. He was super excited as he was finally a level 54 and was close to being able to prestige and he lost EVERYTHING! PLEASE HELP US!!!!

Devon8103
3 REPLIES 3

When you go here: http://support.activision.com/BO2rankreset

Do you see the green highlighted (log in) portion of the sentence?  When you click that it should take you to the log in prompt. Once you log in it will cycle through and put you in the form with the linked gamertag pre-populated in the first drop down.

Make sure that you've linked your tags here first: https://profile.callofduty.com/elite/profile

Moderator Moderator

Ok, I clicked on the profile to see if I am missing something....I have been logged in for about an hour just going in circles. Not seeing where you can link anything other than Consoles and Social. The PS3 is linked to this account and all his information is there. I guess I am just not understanding why I keep getting the loop when I havent been able to find anything about linking a gamertag.

When I click the first link I get this message...

You must link your multiplayer account(s) with your profile.

When I click the green "link" ir takes me to the user profile page where all his information shows. I have also searched for how to link gamer tag and all the steps it shows I dont have those options.

CONFUSED!!!!

Devon8103
Highlighted

Well, that's the extent of my expertise. :/ Try unlinking then linking the tags again.  You might have to contact Support through one of the other avenues (Phone, Twitter, Facebook) if the form isn't working for you.

CJC

Moderator Moderator

Studios