Friends gone for good????

Black Ops II Technical Support

Some jerk yesterday kept joining my lobby so i blocked him and closed the party. When i went back to the main menu the little friend bar for convience was gone. Also when i go to a friend by hitting triangle on thr ps3 it says they are just online and not joinable when i know they are. It does not even say they are playing black ops 2 when i can hit the menu button and scroll down to see them in a party. Please help me. I have no clue of what to do.

Wislayer
11 REPLIES 11

Sorry about a jerk joining your party, there is some solutions you can try.

If you are a party leader and not in a public match, you can press right and select a player name, then there is a "kick" option. You should be able to set your party privacy to invite only or closed if a jerk keeps joining. One warning, anyone can join you in public match but not as a blue name (in your party). Also if you can't invite people, make sure your party privacy is not "Closed".

"Online" means they are signed into playstation network, but may not be playing Black Ops 2.

In playstation 3 version of Black Ops 2, only friends and invites can join your party. It can be you or your party's friends, or you or your party's invites. Try having you and everyone in your party delete the jerk from friends list if there.

Let us know here if you need more help.

sam686

Thats not the answer i am looking for. I cant see my friends playing black ops 2 on multiplayer or zombies that box that shows people with the green thing to join is totally gone. I cant join anyone unless they invite me.

Wislayer

Sorry, I am not a very good helper..

I won't be replying to other people's post in Tech support anymore. Until then, I am gone..

sam6861

Hey Wislayer,

Can you please try clearing the game data https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Clearing-the-Xbox-360-System-Cache-or-PlayStation-...

Also, What's the NAT type that registers in-game. Multiplayer>Options>System info. While in Options, press the Select button on your controller and System info will appear on screen.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

What's with you support guys typing ^AH after everything?

xWheelie1

Hi xWheelie,

It's the initials of the person who responded.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

I've been trying to play BO2 on my PS3 on line for a while but there's no other players! I'm on-line, and try FFA, TDM and other modes but all lobbies are always empty. What could be the reason?

Ghostmotard
in reply to Ghostmotard

Hi there, Ghostmotard!

What are your current NAT settings? Under Multiplayer>Options>System Info, what is the in-game bandwidth reading? Do you have any DLC packs?

^SG

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

NAT Moderate, Bandwidth 3Mbps, I got Revolution DLC content.

Ghostmotard

Studios