Humiliation Assignment bugged.

Black Ops II Technical Support

I've noticed a couple of bugs with the Humiliation assignment, and wonding if anyone else had the same problems. It first started when I was going for Circus Act(Get 5 Bankshot medals) I completed that in one game f domination. I got over 7 Bankshot medals, yet it did not register in the Challenge complete. This really ticked me off because it's kinda hard to get these, you have to shoot it at the right moment or it'll fail. So I was like "Wow!".

Anyways, I went on to do the Hail Mary challenge(Get a long distance kill with the Combat axe) Okay, I got that in the next game. Game finished, looked into my Challenges and nothing! This really made me ticked off, due to these are so hard to get and the chance of getting one is rare.

So I move on to Stickey Bomber(Kill 25 enemys with a stickxplosive). So I started by using the Crossbow, since it's a sticky explosive. 4 of my 19 kills with tribolt register as sticky kills for the challenge. So I moved on to the next game doing it, and the next game. Yet it will not move from 4 confired kills with sticky explosives. So I moved on to Sticky grenade, I get over 6 sticks with my grenade and it still will not register as confired sticky kills! If anyone can look into this I would most apreciate it, been working so hard to get the mastery for the title picture.

Thanks

Caesar_of_Rome
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Beuummp!

Caesar_of_Rome

Studios