I Got Banned And I Don't Know Why

Black Ops II Technical Support

I Got Banned And I Don't Know Why

A Few Weeks Ago i went to go on black ops 2 and i got the message that i have been perm banned and it told me to check me email why i got banned and i never got a email about being banned i really like this game and dont want to get a new account just because i have bin banned for no reason i think my account could have bin hacked into some how because when i get on it said "this account was lased signed into another console" i really don't know what to do now can someone please help?

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I Got Banned And I Don't Know Why

in reply to SGTTricKzZz

if you knew how to spell been, not bin, maybe you wouldn't have bin banned, lawl

Level 15

in reply to SGTTricKzZz

It is interesting that you discovered a few weeks ago that you were banned but are only now attempting to do something about it.

However, the reality is that bans are the result of a thorough investigation and are not subject to appeal. Forum rules forbid appealing bans within the forums. There will be a forum moderator along shortly to confirm what I have written here.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to SGTTricKzZz

If you been permanently banned it doesn't matter if you create another account you still will be banned. Thats what I heard anyway but I dont know if its true. But you can try to contact support about it.

Level 2

in reply to SGTTricKzZz

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios