[I WANT ANSWERS] "Downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed" Game Error!

Black Ops II Technical Support

[I WANT ANSWERS] "Downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed" Game Error!

Is anyone else having this error, "Downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed."  I have been getting this since the last update and I don't think it's my system or anything on my system.  I am able to join one game when I boot up my xbox, then when trying to continue to the next game the map will load and display the Intel, Map Name, and the details of the map but the background will turn to a tinted green. It will then proceed to tell me

"Downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed" and kick me from the lobby and the game. Sometimes it will even say that my disc is unreadable (This cannot be true due to the fact that I can join games perfectly; I just can't play a series of games without having to restart the game and the process ocurring again)

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: [I WANT ANSWERS] "Downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed" Game Error!

in reply to YoAverageGamer

I have XBOX 360 and get the same thing since the last up date tried everything from dumping the update and re downloading it and clear system cache and nothing fixes it i play one maybe two matches and then this happens everytime. if you hear something let me kno0w your not alone but there doesnt seem to be many of us.

Level 1

Re: [I WANT ANSWERS] "Downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed" Game Error!

Anybody?

Level 1

SOMEONE CALL UP TREYARCH!

Level 1

I have the same problem and I've tried everything. I know my system cannot be ruined. I never had this issue until this new map pack came out...Something has to give. I sure as hell am not going to by another copy of the game or a new xbox.

Level 1
Highlighted

I have same exact problem only it occured when I downloaded Call Of Duty Elite and I am unable to join any games online. I hope theres a fix for this.

Level 1

I have same exact problem only it occured when I downloaded Call Of Duty Elite and I am unable to join any games online. I hope theres a fix for this.

Level 1

Level 1

Bumping due to mass  lock and purge.

I've been getting this error since Friday ._. it is really starting to annoy me and they really need to get a fix for this. Not only do I get this error. But the maps goe all black and funny and I can barely see anything. it does this on the zombie mode too... I ant even play multiplayer until they fix this.

Level 1

Studios