I buy the game from italy and the game is in italian language. How can i change it to English

Black Ops II Technical Support

I buy the game from italy and the game is in italian language. How can i change it to English

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: I buy the game from italy and the game is in italian language. How can i change it to English

in reply to JohnMan626

It might help if you told people what console / PC you are playing on... Just a heads up.

Activision Ambassador

Re: I buy the game from italy and the game is in italian language. How can i change it to English

in reply to morris_family

The game is Cod black ops 2 and my console is ps3

Level 1

in reply to JohnMan626

Hi John, try going into PS3 settings, then system settings and change the language, it work for me from fench to englisT

Level 9

in reply to doctorlaba3rd

My system language is already in english...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to JohnMan626

You can try change to italian language, run the game, quit, and go back to english to see if works, but if your game is the AT-PEGI version, then I'm afraid that only other languages will be availiable..

Level 9

in reply to JohnMan626

And the game too since this is an allgame support =D

Level 9

in reply to JohnMan626

Hey dude. As far as I knoe there's no option for you to change the language of the game itself

Level 21

in reply to JohnMan626

Since you bought the game in Italy, the game version will also be in Italy. Unfortunately, there's no option to change the language in the game.

Level 26

Studios