I cant find matches on multiplayer please help

Black Ops II Technical Support

I cant find matches on multiplayer please help

it keeps saying analyzing matches 0 of 20 or so on. This has just started happening anyone have any ideas what is going on or better yet how to fix it

Level 1
27 REPLIES

Re: I cant find matches on multiplayer please help

in reply to BBE404751

Hi there BBE40475,

Sorry to hear about your connection issues. What console are you on and are you on a wired or wireless connection? Is there any error message appearing on screen?

^MD

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I am on the ps3. It is a wired connection. There is no error message. It will sit forever and not connect to any games.....shows me in the lobby and pulls up the different maps but shows noone else in lobby but me when waiting for it to connect to a game.  My internet connection is good.....over 10 mbps.  All other games play fine.  Issue started with the last game upgrade a few days ago.

Level 1

in reply to BBE404751

Hi BBE40475,

Thanks for the update.  What is the NAT type and bandwidth that registers in-game?  Multiplayer>Options>System info. While in Options, press the Select button on your controller and System info will display on screen. You can get the requested info from that screen.

Additionally, what do you have the search preferences set to?

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

The NAT type is open  the bandwidth is 2273 kbps and the search preferences is set to Normal but i have tried best and any on that and it didn't make a difference. Oh yeah it says searching matches-quality matches- 20 of 40 and analyzing matches- 0 of 30 or something like that. I can go to zombies and play online and it doesn't have a bit of trouble but playing on multiplayer this is what it has been doing for about a week now. I have played the game everyday since it has been out and i have never had a bit of trouble till now.

Level 1

in reply to BBE404751

Thanks for the update BBE40475,

Have you tried rebooting your router?  Do you have a router/modem combo or separate units? 

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

I tried hooking it up directly and it is still doing the same thing.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to _KidA_

Can you please help me. I tried hooking it up directly and it is still doing the same thing.

Level 1

in reply to BBE404751

Have you tried to set up port forwarding on you router? For more information on how to do this, please see the following support article:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Lag-Occurs-in-Multiplayer-Game/?q=connection&l=en_...

Once you get that set up, let us know if you are still encountering issues.

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Issue is resolved.  Once I flushed the DNS and reactivated it, everything started working fine.  A big thanks to everyone who helped me resolve this issue.  You guys are the best!!

Level 1

Studios