I've just bought an Italian copy of Call of Duty black ops 2 and I've discovered the only language is Italian. Is there a way I could change that? I don't know, maybe downloading the file from xbox live?

Black Ops II Technical Support

I've just bought an Italian copy of Call of Duty black ops 2 and I've discovered the only language is Italian. Is there a way I could change that? I don't know, maybe downloading the file from xbox live?

Is there a way I could change the language in my call of duty black ops 2 Italian pal copy?

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: I've just bought an Italian copy of Call of Duty black ops 2 and I've discovered the only language is Italian. Is there a way I could change that? I don't know, maybe downloading the file from xbox live?

in reply to pitorius

Hey dude. There's no way for you to change the game's language. I don't think there's a way for you to be able to download to Xbox Live.

Level 21
Highlighted

Re: I've just bought an Italian copy of Call of Duty black ops 2 and I've discovered the only language is Italian. Is there a way I could change that? I don't know, maybe downloading the file from xbox live?

in reply to pitorius

What exactly do you mean by "pal copy?"

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

Studios