Is the Clan Invite Join Invite error going to be fixed anytime soon?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Is the Clan Invite Join Invite error going to be fixed anytime soon?

It's been over ten days now since I have been able to have anyone either Join or accept my invites without getting an error. I have tried for hours doing the suggested troubleshooting steps. Login, profile, unlink, clearing cache/ history etc..... I have tried the same things over and over without success.

Is there a fix in the near future or is this just the norm now? I can't see how it would take over 10 days to fix this problem with apparently so many people working on it. If you can't fix it why cant you come up with a way by force joining someone to a clan? Just a suggestion. It works wonders in the Military.

Level 1
27 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Is the Clan Invite Join Invite error going to be fixed anytime soon?

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Hello There,

I know that this issue is very frustrating and I am very sorry for the inconvenience. The matter has been escalated and is being looked into as we speak. We do not have an exact ETA on when this issue will be resolved though, if you are able to eventually add players to your clan, please do let us know.

^JG

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist  

Twtitter

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

4 days later, they are still evaluating the 2 lines of coding that is causing this error.

Level 2

in reply to XxxStormxxX

It has now been over two weeks and nothing, gotta love this. I still don't understand if this has become such a "high priority" it still isn't resolved yet. I guess one can officially say that it is not going to get fixed and its just time to dump the game and move on.

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Apologies, we do understand the frustrations! We are looking into this now, but often clan management issues are caused by issues with inactive clan members - does your clan have members that haven't played online in a while? If so, can you ask them to join an online multiplayer match?

Thanks

ATVI Assist

^NM

Player Support

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Its stupid ive been tryin to keave my old clan now for a while I was goin to join a new clan but I cant as it keeps comin up error I mean why make elite if u dont no wot is wrong and how to fix it my friend said his elite is fine but yet mine is not wot the heck is going on thats even if u no

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Orgersburp,

All of my members are actively playing online, and again I have tried repeatedly to do all the suggestions that have been put out. I still say that if you can't fix the problem then Admin should be able to help out by having the ability to either force join or force leave members. It would have nothing to do with privacy issues or account information, it all has to do with Customer Support!!!!

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Joe86,

Man I feel for ya, this is so idiotic. And from what I have researched on these forums this is has been an ongoing problem and I don't think I will ever get resolved.

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

agreed two of my friends got this problem we try over and over and over again

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Okay everyone,

Here is another fix that should help you out. If you are experiencing errors trying to join a clan or leaving one try this out:

If you do not own a copy of MW3 borrow it or just rent it for a day, play a few online matches with it and then get a fresh invite or do a fresh application. It seems that the coding error has to do with the MW3 part of the house. I have had several of my potential clan members now be able to join all because they played MW3...... Try it out and let and see if it helps you out.

Level 1

Studios