Is the Clan Invite Join Invite error going to be fixed anytime soon?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

got tired of waiting for over 6 weeks for this to get fixed, so i canceled my preorder for  COD ghosts and preordered battlefield 4.

CPT_BAD45589

Battlefield.Battlelog has a problem but its is not on the clans its on accounts

littlebird234

Trying to leave my clan so i can join another, but when i press "leave clan" then "yes im sure" the page just reloads and nothing has changed. PLEASE ACTIVISION/3arc fixxxx this.. im sure theres some way you can just GO INTO MY ACCOUNT AND REMOVE ME FROM THIS CLAN https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/7624555#clans .I DONT CARE ABOUT PRIVACY INFRINGEMENT. I HEARBY GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO INTO MY ACCOUNT ACTIVISION AND REMOVE ME FROM THE CLAN

psychosparta

Sorry to hear that this matter has changed your decision!

Honestly, this is being looked into by our team, but as I am only support, I have no time frame on the resolution for this issue.

Once I hear something back, I'll try to let you and the community know.

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Emilio!

I know this isn't exactly the same topic, but I want to leave my clan and I haven't been able to for months! What's wrong? I can't leave even when I click the "Leave Clan" button.

bubbacake

I haven't dealt with it for quite that long, but still I am sure that they have known about this issue before this. I am on the verge of changing my pre-order to BF4 as well... Surely their team is better coders than this. Old, inactive members should have no bearing on players leaving and joining a clan. Maybe Beachhead should stop worrying about training for the spartan race, and brewing beer..... I sure I have hit a few nerves, but I would get the same response from the people that rely on me to make sure their equipment and scripts work.

ImDedNow

Hi ImDedNow,

We understand your concern regarding clan management; however, the matter has been forward and is under review.  Once we receive an update on the status, we'll have more information to provide to you.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

OGHuxtable,

I know that it is being looked into, or at least that is what I am told. However, there is just barely over a month until the release of CoD: Ghost. Do you really think that Beachhead cares? I mean since it is Beachhead that is in charge of the CoD Elite site. No, I don't think so. If this was a issue that happened in the last two weeks yeah I might be able to see them still working on it, but from the looks of it, it has been well over a month and probably longer with all of these issues with the site. It's terrible to say that Activision will suffer for the lack of commitment from another company.

ImDedNow

Apparently you must have MW3 activated on your Elite account in order to join a clan.. I just found that out myself by accident after exhausting all other venues. I went and rented it just to join it to my account and I am now able to join an Elite clan.

ImDedNow

Hi ImDedNow,

Glad to hear you were able to join an ELITE clan.  We'll also forward the information you have provided in order to join a clan to the proper channels.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios