Is the Clan Invite Join Invite error going to be fixed anytime soon?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Is the Clan Invite Join Invite error going to be fixed anytime soon?

in reply to XxxStormxxX

got tired of waiting for over 6 weeks for this to get fixed, so i canceled my preorder for  COD ghosts and preordered battlefield 4.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to CPT_BAD45589

Battlefield.Battlelog has a problem but its is not on the clans its on accounts

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Trying to leave my clan so i can join another, but when i press "leave clan" then "yes im sure" the page just reloads and nothing has changed. PLEASE ACTIVISION/3arc fixxxx this.. im sure theres some way you can just GO INTO MY ACCOUNT AND REMOVE ME FROM THIS CLAN https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/7624555#clans .I DONT CARE ABOUT PRIVACY INFRINGEMENT. I HEARBY GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO INTO MY ACCOUNT ACTIVISION AND REMOVE ME FROM THE CLAN

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Sorry to hear that this matter has changed your decision!

Honestly, this is being looked into by our team, but as I am only support, I have no time frame on the resolution for this issue.

Once I hear something back, I'll try to let you and the community know.

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Emilio!

I know this isn't exactly the same topic, but I want to leave my clan and I haven't been able to for months! What's wrong? I can't leave even when I click the "Leave Clan" button.

Level 10

in reply to XxxStormxxX

I haven't dealt with it for quite that long, but still I am sure that they have known about this issue before this. I am on the verge of changing my pre-order to BF4 as well... Surely their team is better coders than this. Old, inactive members should have no bearing on players leaving and joining a clan. Maybe Beachhead should stop worrying about training for the spartan race, and brewing beer..... I sure I have hit a few nerves, but I would get the same response from the people that rely on me to make sure their equipment and scripts work.

Level 1

in reply to ImDedNow

Hi ImDedNow,

We understand your concern regarding clan management; however, the matter has been forward and is under review.  Once we receive an update on the status, we'll have more information to provide to you.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

OGHuxtable,

I know that it is being looked into, or at least that is what I am told. However, there is just barely over a month until the release of CoD: Ghost. Do you really think that Beachhead cares? I mean since it is Beachhead that is in charge of the CoD Elite site. No, I don't think so. If this was a issue that happened in the last two weeks yeah I might be able to see them still working on it, but from the looks of it, it has been well over a month and probably longer with all of these issues with the site. It's terrible to say that Activision will suffer for the lack of commitment from another company.

Level 1

in reply to XxxStormxxX

Apparently you must have MW3 activated on your Elite account in order to join a clan.. I just found that out myself by accident after exhausting all other venues. I went and rented it just to join it to my account and I am now able to join an Elite clan.

Level 1

in reply to ImDedNow

Hi ImDedNow,

Glad to hear you were able to join an ELITE clan.  We'll also forward the information you have provided in order to join a clan to the proper channels.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios