Kill cam error

Black Ops II Technical Support

Kill cam error

The last game of COD I played displayed the kill cam of the 74th kill, not the 75th. Figure I would bring this to attention.

TDM on Studio, Friday, November 8th, 2013 7:42 AM (CST/GMT -6). I have saved the game if it's needed.

On an unrelated note, Black Ops 2 performance has been quite poor. I have a 60/6 connection which is more than enough.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Kill cam error

in reply to halo3production1

Typically, Kill cam only shows the last kill on the winning team's side, not the last kill of the game. Either way, it's not a big deal, definitely not something they would look into fixing at this stage, especially since it works 99.9% of the time.

Level 1

in reply to Big_Jaw

I was on the winning team, and I got the 74th kill. My teammate got the final, 75th kill. It showed my kill instead of his.

Understandable, but I felt I should still report it. As I said, I've noticed Black Ops 2 performance and reliability go down quite a lot these past few days.

Level 1

in reply to halo3production1

Yeah I've been seeing these issues being reported but at the end of the life cycle of a game, they just stop caring. It kinda sux, but hey, that's the game business now!

Level 1

in reply to Big_Jaw

Yeah. that's what I'm saying. No wonder games go to trash. Things are considered "too small" to worry about.

I'm hoping that's not the case here. Even MW1 has gotten an update every once in a while.

Level 1

Studios