Mob of the Dead freezing for PS3 after downloading Apocalypse

Black Ops II Technical Support

Mob of the Dead freezing for PS3 after downloading Apocalypse

I installed Apocalypse for PS3. Everything seemed fine and then a few days later I decided to try Mob of the Dead. It keeps freezing at the loading screen. The video freezes and 2 seconds later the audio too. My ps3 totally freezes and I have to reboot it. This also applies to Cell Block and happens on Custom Games, Public Matches, and Solo. Origins and the other maps are working fine too.

Please fix this! It never froze before and now it's been freezing ever since I downloaded Origins. I would be really appreciated if you looked into this.

Level 1
12 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Mob of the Dead freezing for PS3 after downloading Apocalypse

in reply to chelsofft

Hi Chelsofft,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with freezing.  Please try the following and let us know the results Activision Support

Additionally, please check the game disc for any fingerprints, scratches or cracks.  Also, indicate if you see any blinking lights on the console once it shuts downs after the freeze.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Thanks. Mob of the dead isn't freezing anymore.

Level 1

in reply to chelsofft

Sounds great chelsofft! Glad we could help with your freezing issue. Feel free to contact us anytime you need any assistance or have any questions. We're here to help!

^MD

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

My mob of the dead keeps freezing. I'm really tired of it, and I really miss playing this map. All my maps don't freeze. Just mob of the dead. Its always freezing in the loading screen. Help?

Level 1

in reply to mmduran06

Delete the game utility data and all DLC then redownload it with Apocalypse first and Uprising last.

Level 35

in reply to _KidA_

it is not the disc it also is happening to me and many of my friends please help me and tell me how to fix it

Level 1

in reply to chelsofft

anyone reading who has this problem just uninstall the textures which is XMB>save data utility> black ops 2 (bles xxxx) install and its 1.8 gb get rid of it

Level 1

in reply to heythereguyzz

Thanks very much

Level 6

in reply to chelsofft

Ive did all this and my origin is still freezing or i'm constantly lagging out when i get in high rounds!!!!! why is this

Level 1

Studios