Mob of the dead freezes on loading screen

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Mob of the dead freezes on loading screen

in reply to SjoerdvdBro

While I know it is frustrating to have to do, I do advise trying this out as it has been known to help out with these freezes. Please let me know once you have done so and if you see any improvement.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Well thank you for your reply, but I saw other people's comments and many said it didn't work for them. So I really don't want to take that risk.. I'll try some other stuff, but can you please inform people about this or something. This really is a big problem, I paid a lot of money for all these maps..

Level 1

in reply to SjoerdvdBro

I've also tried to deactivate my ps3 and then activate it again. Doesn't work. Loading Alcatraz offline (local match) doesn't work either.

Level 1

in reply to SjoerdvdBro

Its no problem at all! The reasons these freezes can sometimes are occur are due to corrupt/bad downloads. Thats why we suggest deleting the DLC/updates as well as restore the system file, as this should remove any corruption from the downloads.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

I am redownloading everything now. Don't know what else to do. I deleted my game file but do I also have to delete my player profile, because I don't think this matters?

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

Okay redownloading everything helped, I downloaded Apocalypse first and then the rest and didn't delete my player profile. Hope this helps other people with this problem.

Level 1

in reply to SjoerdvdBro

Great to hear!

If you guys have not yet tried what was suggested, then please do give it a shot!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

Hey, I have done everything on the ps3 that was suggested for everybody else and nothing will work. I got lucky and it was close to loading and then it froze half way into loading! Can you please HELP ME!!!

Level 1

in reply to LegalGaming

I have the same Mob of the Dead freezing "loading screen" problem!

Does deleting the DLC/updates as well as restoring the system file affect my campaign/multiplayer progress?

(Because I don't want to start @ prestige 1 again for multiplayer...)

How would you do this?

Level 1

in reply to LegalGaming

well im guess im not the only one, the same happens to me, it cant load and the console just freezes

Level 1

Studios