Need help multiplayer can't find matches

Black Ops II Technical Support

Need help multiplayer can't find matches

I been playing Multiplayer Free For All and it doesn't connect me to any matches I have changed my search peference to "Best", "Normal", and "Any" still won't find matches...This has been going on for a week...Any suggestions?

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Need help multiplayer can't find matches

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Are you using a wired connection? Because usually, a wireless connection can be crappy. I also suggest that you visit this Activision Support article: Activision Support.. Just check it out and see what can help you.

Level 5

in reply to fabiodens

Thanks for the reply and Yes i was was using wireless so i connected my modem directly to my Ps3 and nothing changed...I'm going to check out the "Activision Support" link you suggested...I'll let you know my results

Level 1

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Does it even show anybody in the FFA playlist?  I'm asking because if it shows zero then you aren't really connected to the server.  If that's the case, I'd start with rebooting your router and your console.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

No it does not...How do i reboot my "Router" and "Console"? and if reboot my console will it erase all my saved data?...Thanks for your reply

Level 1

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Reboot just means to turn off both of your router and console. If you want to make sure that your saved data are not deleted, it will be advisable to back it up.

Level 5

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

HI CripCrazy-52,

Can you please provide us with the NAT type and bandwidth that registers in game?  Multiplayer>Options>System info. While in Options, press the Select button on your controller and System info will display on screen. You can get the requested info from that screen.

As others have stated, try rebooting your router.

Additionally, you may need to establish a static IP address and port forward.  If you have questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer.  Here are the port numbers you will need Activision Support

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios