Not receiving Backfire medals in game? HELP PLEASE

Black Ops II Technical Support

My challenges are bugged and I'm not getting anymore backfire medals while playing (Killing someone with their weapon). I have 19 out of 25 completed but the game won't give me anymore. I know for a fact I'm not doing anything wrong and that I have the gun unlock that I'm killing them with. So what could be the problem? Is there anyway I can fix this?

bReinK
3 REPLIES 3

I am having trouble with this as well. I have been trying for days an I still only have 2 out of 5. I know for a fact I hae gotten some of the kills. I've tryed everything this site has told me, an still nothing. If someone from technical support, or anybody who has completed the challenge tell me/the players who are also experienced this how they have done it, this would be super.

myfreakyjericho

I am having trouble with this as well. I have been trying for days an I still only have 2 out of 5. I know for a fact I hae gotten some of the kills. I've tryed everything this site has told me, an still nothing. If someone from technical support, or anybody who has completed the challenge tell me/the players who are also experienced this how they have done it, this would be super.

myfreakyjericho
Highlighted

Finished this a few hours ago. The issue was that (after latest patch, maybe?), you suddenly only received Backfire kills when you picked up a weapon you already had equipped. MUCH harder to complete.

I finally focused on completing this, and built a bunch of classes with Overkill, so i could equip two primary weapons. Every new game I would kill a few people, figure out the most common weapon, then switch classes to one that had that weapon equipped. Took a few hours to complete the challenge after that.

JayCeeJester

Studios