Nuketown code not working

Black Ops II Technical Support

The sistem displays a message that says that my code has already been entered my my game is new... Anyone can help me?

FranCePe
14 REPLIES 14

Greetings FranCePe,

What region are you in? Where are you entering the code at? What edition did you purchase? The answer to these questions will help us help you.^JG

Player Support

Im in USA, I'm entering my code at PlaystationStore, as the code redeem manual explains, and i don't know what version i purchased but it came closed and with the nuketown redeem paper inside

FranCePe

Do you have the Care Package or Hardened edition with the extras? Or do you have the standard edition that is the game only?

^JJ

Player Support

I think it is the regular edition but i'm not sure

FranCePe

Hi my name is LeGo x JAYxx i live in the United Kingdom i pre orderd black ops 2 with the bonus map nuke town 2025 i am entering the code on the redeem section of the xbox live market place and its says this code is not valid when i type the code in can you help me please many thanks

jamierodda

Im from Portugal Azores (europe) and I have the american version for ps3 that comes  with nuketown 2025 it came new and closed but my redeem code doesnt work. the error message says that my code has allready been used or invalid.

thank you in advance for your atention.

IWcapely

Could it be that they are doing PSN updates (not call of duty related) from 11am to 7pm EST today? Maybe it's unable to connect to psn store to validate the code.

I would try again after 7pm EST.

Glopez5

thanks, i tried but a message appeared wich says that that code it was already entered but my cod is new

FranCePe

Only thing I can think of - was it sealed from the manufacturer? Some gaming stores have a tendency to remove the disc from case and then insert it later and shrink rap it when purchased. They could have used the code.

phil615

Studios