On Black Ops II for Xbox 360, why does my game keep restarting? It shows the map loading up but keeps restarting? Please help

Black Ops II Technical Support

On Black Ops II for Xbox 360, why does my game keep restarting? It shows the map loading up but keeps restarting? Please help

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: On Black Ops II for Xbox 360, why does my game keep restarting? It shows the map loading up but keeps restarting? Please help

in reply to Airmags

Hi Airmags,

Where does the restarting exactly happen? Can you also try and clear your system cache.

• Press the Guide button, scroll to the Settings tab and select System Settings.
  • Select Storage or Memory.
  • Highlight a storage device and press Y button. Please note that no matter which storage device you select, this process will clear the cache on all storage devices.
  • Select Clear System Cache, then select Yes to confirm.

I would also recommend you try and use other profiles and perhaps check your disc on another console.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

Level 34

Re: On Black Ops II for Xbox 360, why does my game keep restarting? It shows the map loading up but keeps restarting? Please help

in reply to Crinkzkull081

When BO2 first came out I watched my friends threater game because he told me to. And when I backed out of the video I was level 54 First Prestige. And ever since then I can't play.

Level 1

in reply to Airmags

Hi Airmags,

It's still a bit vague, bro. I mean, when exactly does it happen? Or rather, what part of the game does it happen on and also, can you describe if what you mean by it keeps restarting? And also,since you mentioned ever since you came from the video you were now level 54 prestige 1. By this, did you encounter a rank rollback?

Kind regards.

Level 34

When Im in an online pregame lobby it will start up the game by showing the map and a loading bar on the bottom. But the bar would complete and then start all over again. And wont stop doing it.

Level 1

in reply to Airmags

Hi Airmags,

Does it also happen on local play? Are other profiles having the same trouble? I would also recommend you check on your connectivity for the game as well.

Have you tried the steps I gave you? Try the following steps as well: In clearing the title updates of the game, go to Xbox dashboard and select System Settings. Next, select Storage, and All select Devices then Games and Apps. Select Black Ops 2 and look for Black Ops 2Title Update and press A to delete then reboot your Console.

If in case these still didn't work, try your disc on another console.

Kind regards.

Level 34

After deleting the Title Update it still didnt work and all the other steps didnt work. And the disc does work on other consoles.

Level 1

in reply to Airmags

Hi Airmags,

How about other accounts? How about on Local Play? Can you also check on your connectivity setup for the game?

To check your connectivity in game, go to Multiplayer, select Options and press the "back" button (next to the Xbox button) on your controller.

And provide here your connectivity info. Like the letters, bandwidth, nat type and connection type.

Also, I would suggest to delete and redownload profile as well. Here's a link on how: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/delete-xbox-live-profile-from-x...

Kind regards.

Level 34

Ive deleted my profile, and my connection is fine, i can only play on leauge play which i want to play on normal public games, and it does work on other accounts but id rather not make a whole new account. Could I be banned?

Level 1

in reply to Airmags

Hi Airmags,

Can't really tell. I mean, mostly, from what I know, if there's a ban on an account, there should be a message. It may be possible that it may now be with your account. Let me tag the forum mods for this one. They'll be able to help you out.

OGHuxtable SavageHam EmiliozGunz 

Good luck, bro.

Kind regards.

Level 34

Studios