[PC] Cannot connect to BO2 / BO1 servers

Black Ops II Technical Support

[PC] Cannot connect to BO2 / BO1 servers

I was able to play both the games the last week, but suddenly they didn't work anymore.

The game doesn't load any online servers and it says that I have to check the server status from here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Status

And once I quit, my internet becomes super slow and I have to restart my computer. I don't know what it going on with your servers.

I payed over 100€ for the both games + DLCs, so I want either the game to work again or my money back, and I prefer getting the games to work again.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: [PC] Cannot connect to BO2 / BO1 servers

in reply to _M4Z_

It'd be so appreciated if someone could help me. This is so annoying.

Level 1

in reply to _M4Z_

I also checked the servers for Black Ops 2 and there are all online. Have you tried restarting your router? You can also try other steps that is in this link: Activision Support. I hope this helps. Got my fingers crossed.

Level 16

in reply to blackrose0125

Yes, I restarted my router by unplugging it and switching the power off by pressing the power button.

Also many other people have reported that they have got this 2-3 days ago.

I don`t think the problem`s on my end, but on Treyarch.

Level 1

in reply to _M4Z_

I already checked the server status of Black Ops and Black Ops 2, they are all online. So there's no problem on the games  servers' end. It might be due to your network configuration. You can also ask your Internet Service Provider to check your internet connection for any issues.

Level 16

in reply to blackrose0125

Well, I fixed the problem about 2-3 days ago. I just had to uncheck a setting in DeepGuard of my anti-virus, which was supposed to ask me before connecting to anything.

Level 1

in reply to _M4Z_

That's awesome to hear, bro! Must be possible that your antivirus was blocking the game's access. You can also try to add an exception for Black Ops 2 so that next time, you can launch the game. Not sure how for your antivirus though. You can just search it out. But anyways, glad to hear you sorted things out!

Level 34

Studios