PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Black Ops II Technical Support

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

DLC doesn't show in the menu

I downloaded Apocalypse and you can choose by the menu ``Apocalypse`` to Play only on the apocalypse maps.

On Apocalypse it works.

Yesterday i downloaded Revolution and i can't select it in the menu to Play only on Revolution Maps.

I can just hope that the Revolution maps come randomly in Standard what never happens or not much.

PLEASEEE HELP...

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!

in reply to 47Roni47

I think they will. Check if the maps are available on local

Level 1

in reply to M4N1CJ35T3R

Yes i can get the maps in Costum games and yes local too. But i can't select ``Revolution`` in the menu for only playing on Revolution maps. :/

Level 1

in reply to 47Roni47

Thats how it is then. They didnt put in that option

Level 1

in reply to M4N1CJ35T3R

But why can i select on the menu ``Apocalypse`` to Play only on Apocalypse maps?

but by Revolution not? :/

My friend have also this DLC's and by him he can select ``Revolution`` for only playing Revolution maps.

And we playing both on ps3 and live in the same Country.

Level 1

in reply to 47Roni47

They always put a link for the last DLC they released. Since they just released Apocalypse, that is what is listed. They don't include links for the other DLC, because the whole lobby system is based on players voting for the maps in rotation. Basically, if you want to play other DLC maps, play a game with many people and hope that when the match is completed everyone votes for a map that you like.

Level 1

in reply to Big_Jaw

Thanks dude ^^

Level 1

Studios