SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH MULTIPLAYER MATCHMAKING PLEASE FIX THIS

Black Ops II Technical Support

I live in the carribean ,and Lately i have been trying to play online multiplayer but given that black ops 2 matchmaking operates by finding the people in your region[i.e. puerto rico], i cant find any other players that isn't Teamdeathmatch{TDM}.

i you could mix american matchmaking with carribean servers this problem would be fixed.

this is a serious game breaking bug consedering i purchased a season pass and expect to play something else rather then {TDM} ,im at prestige 9 lvl 54 and cant even rank up due to TDM not awarding much XP.

it is quite infuriating not being able to play my favorite video game to its fullest. and is indeed affecting quite a large number of people i talk to, and hope this issue is resolved.

Schway115
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hello Schway115,

Regarding Black Ops 2 matchmaking; The game first looks for proximity to other players, broad skill range, then best connection quality. Changing the in-game Search Preference may have a positive effect on matchmaking. Please see our support article on "How does matchmaking work in a Public Match?"

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-does-matchmaking-work-in-Public-Match

If you need further assistance, we can be reached via Facebook (Activision Assist) or Twitter (@ATVIAssist)

Regards,

^AxelSpoons

Community Coordinator

Studios