[SOLVED][PROBLEM] Stats/rank has been reset after DLing REVOLUTION

Black Ops II Technical Support

Seems this problem has been popping up in the last hour for many of us!

Please post a +1 here if you are experiencing this problem (ALL stats reset after downloading the new DLC)

I'm hunting around for an answer now, post a solution here if you find one!

********** SOLVED! **********

Just to update this thread...

As many have probably read already on the forum, a form to roll back starts now exsists.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back

My stats rolled back today! (it took around 24 hours after filling out the form) I'm happy enough to have them back, however I lost about 30 levels of prestige 4 and went back to level 55 of prestige 3. Also I'm missing a few of my gun unlocks.

Anyway, hope you all got your stats reset sucsessfully.

********** SOLVED! **********

caffeinegum_
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted

Lets all contact support!!! Live support is back on tomorrow at 11am PST, bookmark this thread and post back with what they say!

https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us

Also, If anyone has twttier, tweet about  it and link back to this thread if you need to!

Please direct others to this thread if you see similar posts of this forum!

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414011347#414011347

THINGS I HAVE TRIED (and don't work!!!):

Turned Xbox OFF and on again (Duh!)

Unistalled, deleted ALL BO2 content including DLC, save games, updates (then reinstalled everything)

Clear system cache from internal hard drive

OTHER SIMILAR THREADS:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200563969?start=520&tstart=0

caffeinegum_

I was playing the day of the map pack release and everything was glitchy and slow. It was hard to find a game, I was always getting booted offline. This is understandable though since a lot of people are online downloading the map packs and Treyarchs COD 4 servers can't really handle this. I was playing just a normal game of Domination, my connection suddenly booted me to the main Black ops 2 menu. I couldn't sign back on to xbox live so I thought I would play a system connection match by myself to learn the new maps. I played on that for about 10 minutes. Stoped because I figured I would be able to connect by now wich I was. I connected, and my rank was level 1 no prestige. I was, before the stupid connection glitch, Master Prestige with 7 days played. The funny thing is, is that I still have all my lobby leaderboard stats. I don't think this is just something that will wear off either, because I tried dashboarding, playing a few games, and even playing some private matches. Nothing worked. I am not just sitting a level 1 not ranking up either. I have actualy started to rank up from level 1 from a few of the games that I have played, so it is not just a "only seeable" glitch.

Please help, I put a ton of time and work into getting to Master Prestige and I don't want all of it to go down the drain because of a stupid connection glitch....

My Gamertag is: Beastlymonster7

Treyarch, be better then Infinitry Ward and actualy fix your games and this glitch. Try and get me back to my rank I worked sooo hard for.

BeAsTyMoNsTeRs

Same thing happen to me I'm not happy keep me updated if you here any thing. If I don't get put back where I was I'm Never playing call of duty again and I'm selling my Xbox.

M0MT

My gamer tag: TOWNSEND45

M0MT

I was a 4th prestige level 50 with 4 days played and dimond smgs

M0MT

• HELP!!!!
          I experienced the same thing. I downloaded the Revolution. I managed to play a few games, but I had to reset my Internet... so I signed out. When I signed back in and went to Multiplayer all of my stats and ranks were reset. I was a LEGIT Prestige Master with 24 diamond guns and almost 28. This really is annoying and I hope it can be ALL FIXED! I spent more than a week in play time, and there is no way I'm wasting another whole week of my life just to get back to where I was. This really is disappointing.

GT:GreekNinja96

EK7

UGH!@!! why even bother buy these games if this shit happens, it pisses me off!!!!!!

Dimitrivegas

I just unlocked Diamond for SMG's last night. If i knew dl'n this content would have deranked me, I wouldn't have dl'd it.

NPBC52

This is the official support page for this kind of problem...

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back

Obviously this isn't helpful, but what worries me a little is the fact that if we play with our newly reset profiles, maybe they will NEVER be able to recover our previous stats as their servers will overwrite the info with the new stats?! Just a thought/guess!

caffeinegum_

Studios