Stats messed up after local

Black Ops II Technical Support

I know there is alot of discussion already about this but my frustration with activision and treyarch support is at boiling point.

Im having the problem as everybody else went and played local then after going into multiplayer all my stats are messed up K/D ratio has stayed ok but i have loads of playercards ive not earned ive lost stuff and have total crazy amount of kills with scorestreaks and weapons into the millions and what do they tell you fill in the form well ive now done this on numerous occasions and get the same answer everytime

Activision Support

Hello adam howieson

Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support regarding your request to restore your Call of Duty®: Black Ops II stats and rank. We were not able to locate an error with your stats or rank, and as such, cannot fulfill your request at this time. If you feel this was an error, please double check the information you provided and resubmit a request.

Gamertag:Atomic Dogzz
Platform:XBL
Request #:0020460
Issue:Multiplayer Stats Rollback

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Have more questions?
We are always here for you. Please visit our online knowledge base at support.activision.com

Thanks again for contacting Activision Customer Support

well listin here activision i dont know the kind of people that work at your company but if looking at my stats and they cant see an error i would seriously question their ability to do a technical job because if they think its normal for somebody in the game to have used 238 grenades and killed 14000000 not to mention scorestreaks that look like this 1.87645343.9875 but time after time sorry we cant find anything wrong its just not good enough quite happy to take all our money then leave us high and dry with your broken game sort this mess out not just for me but for everybody else in the same situation.

Chooky111
11 REPLIES 11

Sorry to hear about your issues.  Unfortunately, you're not alone as many of us (including myself) are in the same boat.  The level of support they've offered for this is quite frankly, insulting.

They're just making us run circles in an attempt to get things fixed and have made it virtually impossible to get in contact with someone who is actually familiar with the issue.  Quite honestly, I think they're just waiting us out until we get fed up and move on to something else.  Well, it's working.  I won't be buying another Treyarch product unless this gets resolved.

I can't even find a way to contact someone to complain about this disgusting customer support.  Very, very frustrating.

ThirstyFly

I received excactly the same mail. Saying they can't find any error. Realy activsion. My Remminton shotgun has over 30 miljon

Kills. But my overall kills are 26K. And they still say they can't find any errors.  Filled in my 3rd form now.

Last try for me.

Mad_Bossy

I just got my latest form reply back and yet again they couldn't find an issue even though I outlined exactly what was wrong in the notes section.  This is unbelievable!

I can't believe no websites are reporting on how badly they've broken this game and the appalling "support" they've been giving it.

ThirstyFly

I get the same message from Activion. And i have 60 miljon headshots with the balistic knife. Even tried to contact them through @ATVIAssist on twitter. And they are not much hel either.

Mad_Bossy

I am on my second try.  By the sounds of everyones post doesn't sound promising.  Good luck to everyone.  Hope they all get corrected soon.

Bentley1111

it happened to me in december and stil havent fixed it

smokinaces123

Well everybody it is depressing but don't hold out much hope I have now been through my 6th reset form same outcome can't find an error to be honest I don't even think they look at your profile or they would see easily there is a problem I've went to their support on twitter still no help I am now going to be writing away to as many gamer magazines and journalists as possible to try get activision exsposed for this terrible support and broken game I've had enough wasting my time with these incompetent people I for 1 will never purchase anything again from them or treyarch total disgrace

Chooky111

If we keep posting answers in these threads then one day maybe som one will react and solve the problem. Personally I sent a message to Eurogamer to write about this problem. There seems to be very little journalistic writings about the various problems with online gaming. The sites are probably slightly scared of losing ad-monyz...

I lost my 4 unlocked classes. Managed somehow to unlock one, but I still miss 3. It must be easy enough to see that I have prestiged 4 times and unlocked a new class each time. Still the answer I got was, We were not able to locate an error with your stats or rank, and as such, cannot fulfill your request at this time.

This feels like a stupid corporate bullshit answer and not written by a human being checking out my problem.

InteBra

well ive now submitted my 8th form yes i did say 8 shows the lack of knowledge from activision support i have spoken to them on twitter and have submitted screenshots of the problem and i still get no error found and now they are just ignoring me seriously these people need exsposed for their sheer incompetence in being able to sort peoples problems these same people that have spent their hard earned money buying the game and all that goes with it and it seems these people at activision get paid for nothing what a job they have sit at a god damm screen and send everybody automated replies with the same shit over and over total JOKE

Chooky111

Studios