Stop the complaining. (Error occured crap)

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

Yes. we all know that The ''error has occured'' crap is for half of the PS3 Users.

Yes, David is working to fix it.

https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/268792300124135424

That is all. kfxbye.

Rush2Survive
19 REPLIES 19

I call bulls**t on that, if he was truly working on getting it fixed it would be fixed by now. He posted that tweet like 6 hours ago, no one has heard anything since. This is bad customer service. PR is not one of treyarch or activision's strong suits, that is for sure. Buncha 360 fanboys, thats all activision is.

WiSC

Does it matter? Be patient. He KNOWS This is happening. We heard they will fix it. All we have to do is wait. Atleast we got some information instead of just sitting here worried.

Rush2Survive

Does it matter? Uh kinda, seeing as idk I don't have 60 dollars that I can just toss down the drain cuz that's basically what this is, I would have been better off throwing that money in the toilet and flushing it, than I am right now. I actually have shit to do during the day, so when i come home and all I wanna do is play blops 2 and i can't, I am a bit pissed off. And the fact that David had the guts to try and joke around about how we can't play MP through his tweets, really pissed me off.

WiSC

At least PS3 users get a response.  Thousands of PC users are getting crashes to desktop with top-end nVidia cards, and we don't even get acknowledged.

sifr2

Wow, obviously they are working hard at fixing the problem. You act like what they are doing is a simple task that should take 30min.

They have to replicate the error, pinpoint the problem, then develop a fix for it. Then they have to test the patch to obviously make sure it works, but make sure no other problem are caused. Then once there sure they send it to Sony for approval.

Unfortunately for us technology is not always reliable and problems are bound to happen from time to time. The game is obviously taken alot of stress right and unexpected problems occurred.

I believe without a doubt the whole team is working overtime making sure this problem gets fixed. How you can assume they are not working on fixing the problem is ridiculous.

Bad customer service? How is that even close to true. They let people know right away they are aware of the problem. Tell me what is so horrible about there customer service.

LethalStoner

i agree with WiSC, id rather play another mw4 from infinite ward, than waste 60 dollars and get screwed after the first day, this is bullshit

RickJames19

I know that the fact everybody is pissed off at Treyarch / Activision right now. All we can do is wait and hope for the best. In my opinion The game is like 2 days old. Of course you're going to expect a few errors here and there. They will get this fixed.

Rush2Survive

wait and hope for the best? how can you release a game with such a critical error, never had this big of a fault with infinity ward. at least push the release date back if you dont know what youre doing

hell i had to create an account just to post how shitty this was

RickJames19

completely agree RickJames19. dont release it, if you arent sure it will work. and people wouldnt be as pissed at treyarch and activision if they werent such 360 fanboys.

WiSC

Studios