Stop the complaining. (Error occured crap)

Black Ops II Technical Support

Well, This is on Treyarchs end anyway. If they knew this error would of happend they would of done something before hand and compensate us afterwards.

Well now we just wait :\

Rush2Survive

If they want all of us to wait, there better be something worth waiting for, such as double xp for a week or maybe even 2 weeks seeing as there are 300,000 ps3 users that can still play, so for those of us that can't, we should be the only ones that receive double xp for a week or 2 weeks. cuz now we are all behind the rest of the ps3 users.

WiSC
Highlighted

Yep. That should be our compensation atleast.

Rush2Survive

Oh F**K UP CAANNT!! We're allowed to be pissed off with this crap! And it's taking forever to get it fixed!! So stuff your comment up your loose arse!

HG231

The past 10hrs playing have been a complete waste of time cus now people who haven't been cut off are getting ahead! Not the place to be posting comments to people saying 'hope for the best' and 'of course your going to expect a few errors here and there' BULL!!

HG231

ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP you all make me sick get the fuck over it you slobs oh fuck trey arch or fuck this game system JUST SHUT UP you all are a bunch of spoiled little shits adult or kid this will be fixed soon in the mean time go fucking jerk off to mw3 also cod bo2 and cod bo are the best call of duties the other ones suck just like all you complainers stop BEING A BITCH

oh and all of you saying they shold have post poned the realse you all would be raging and since this is happening your all raging notheing make you happy does it play the fucking campain at leat no one will have to hear you wargasming on your mic evrytime you get a kill and raging like fuck when you die

lanfear45

Haha Fk up dik Fk! Your on this web page reading everyone's comments, checking whats happening so your just as sad! But at least I can admit it. We all pay for a game to play it, not to have had it for 3days and it fks out!

HG231

its working for me now so i think they fixed it

Hi_Im_Tab

Delete Elite from your playstation and sync your trophies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jsmoother0125

companies should stop recycling code from xbox for PC and ps3 games cause you get issue on all the platforms but that one you can piss of two(three if Wii game) and expect people to keep buying games from you. but with that said yes people have to stop complaining about it error issue. If you want a company it listen and or fix something don't make a peep and start playing the game till they say its fixed because when fans leave or don't say anything when there is a known issue they panic. we all spent $60+ on the game and whatever else. I pissed too but nothing i can do yeah we all could piss and moan about it but what does that do? keeps a team of admin's and whoever else watching a forum bugging dev's and other saying hey you should see all the pissed off people on the forums etc...keeping dev's tied up reading posts or hearing admin's talk about it  while not fixing the problem cause of it.  so if you want it fixed watch twitter or the sites news whatever way you can see if the issue is fixed. in the meantime play some BF3, AC3,tekken,<insert game name here>. and wait.

LePrCoN8163

Studios