The call of duty Black ops 2 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates (ERROR)

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Yea im having the same problem. Iv tried other cod games and still get the same *****. Idk if Microsoft is going to compensate me cuz i do pay for the online services. Just pissing me off.

wotang75

got the same problem for months now, still not fixed, I even formatted my laptop and still Smiley Sad

SdSp

Deleted User
Here we go
EVLOVECJ
I have the game downloaded on my Xbox and I get the message on black ops 1&2 I spend more time signing in and out then playing.... they need to get there ***** together
THEDOMILLAMA
Ajuda eu ae
Nudz-Dog

Hi all. i just went into multiplayer on my gaming pc and still it shows that message of the server is not available and that i have to check for the updates on the call of duty website. yesterday and just now i bought 2 DLC's to play but now i cant play at all. Please can someone help me with this. I did check my router and did contact my internet service provider and everything on this side is fine. Please help.

Tiberious98

Hdhdhdhhdhdhdhdudhhe

Black ops 2 server is not available at this time...help please?

kukko83
Highlighted

my name is Lewis bradley and I have been getting the same message about visiting that website for the past few days now and I am getting pissed off

cohadu4dead

Studios