The call of duty Black ops 2 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates (ERROR)

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Oliviatremblay

same damn problem, then when you call them they just give you shitty advice like turning your console off and on again or unplug your router. i spent like and hour waiting on the phone with customer service only to get that crappy advice. game freezes cant play online WTF ATIVISION and TREYARCH we bought your damn game and you come up with this BS!? this is just stupid, why would you even release the game if you didnt have everything worked out.

CH4V4

Agreed, I Know how you feel!  It really Frustrating ! Smiley Mad

MrJellyGamer

Yeah i also having the same issue worked fine all day yesterday then during the evening and today nothing pissing me off also

lastoutlaw74

yeah i spend 2 hours on the phone and they give me the same advice as u said. then we told them that an error pops up saying the same thing as the forum title, and then they said "Oh, you are having the same problem like all the other people" and that was it. Like wtf i spend 2 hours waiting on the phone hoping to have a good advice but no they have to give me some BS advice

Marinenator

(Denmark) [TheDevilKing87]

Same problem can play online can't go public can't connect to server but getting the invites still so some people can get in game got dome friends inside ho is able to play so I don't understand what's going on here 

Some can and some can not seems wired 

4/10-16 12:04 om

Zombie_King87

Im glad to know Im not the only one with this problem. It seems almost as though they might be playing favorites or something

TheUknownSoldier

to fix my black ops2

moneydro

i dont know what i did but i was playing black ops 2 online a few moments ago then i restarted the console then when i tried to play online again it shows that message so i dont think its our wifi router,etc

JUMPSHOT-QS_KING

its not the wifi router ect. its treyarch and activision trying to get everyone to switch over to there newer garbage games just sit there and think about that for a second think really hard we all were able to play 3 days ago and now everyone worldwide cant

Burakku-Urufu

Studios