The call of duty Black ops 2 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates (ERROR)

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Gerbils, chaosman,

Do you guys have any idea what the reason behind this is?

I've been through the forums, but it's not clear what - exactly - the problem is.

BRITISHWHALE

This has happened to me guys and I am able to get on now but I Fought with support for 2 weeks over this.  What they told me at the end is that I may have been banned and I fought and fought and plead my case I did nothing and the next day I was able to get on.  I truly think they did a wave of bans and false banned a ton of people for nothing.

Reg50000

Thanks Reg50000.

I had some support via PM from a forum member and Tryarch Dev earlier this week.

He was very helpful and confirmed that I was NOT banned, but I've been having trouble getting a hold of him since I sent him additional info.

I tried to get online again earlier today as well as a few minutes ago with the same results.

That is: none.

It's rather frustrating to get no answers.

I would actually prefer a confirmed cause without offer of solution than this grey area where I continue to be hopeful and spend my time reading forums, posting on them, and retrying my system on a daily basis.

Problem is, I was having so much fun playing it I want to get back on.

If any Treyarch or Activision represenatives read this post, I strongly encourage you to take the time to investigate and respond to these complaints. I understand that you must field countless number of issues and must be working to resolve them, but don't leave us in the dark. You pay your devs a hell of a lot of money, so let them do their job by helping your customers after spending our hard earned money on your product. It goes a long way to develop a positive relationship with your customers - a little bit of customer service (simple correspondence of recognition) goes a long way to retain those customers for future releases.

BRITISHWHALE

Hey mate I think it's gotten big enough so I think we should report it now to trayarch cuz it's pissing all of us off so we should all get together in one group and say we want no lag or this message popping up and we even bought care package editions and this is still happening we have bought the highest price things so we could play without interruption of lag and all sorts of lag and messages so we should buckle up now and tell trayarch to fix it or we are not going to buy or get involved in any one of their cod games.

OG-sLaYeRz

Hello there,

We're looking into this and are working on resolving it for everyone affected. We know it's frustrating; there's no reason that you shouldn't be able to play a game you just purchased.

Just to make sure we eliminate all possible causes of this on your end, make sure that you restart your console, router and modem. As unlikely as it is that this is an issue with your console, it can't hurt to try this, if you haven't already.

Another item of information that would help us if you know the answer is your location and your ISP.

Thank you for your patience, we will update everyone when we have new info on this issue. ^LM

View solution in original post

Player Support

Nothing has changed, I tried more than once and nothing has changed and I did all the things that demanded

devilzz

Thanks for the update!

Please let us know if you're able to get on, or if you encounter any further problems.

We're looking into this now and appreciate everyone's patience.

^LM

Player Support

Thank you to rectify the problem

devilzz

i can`t get on but a friend that lives a mile away from me is on and playing

dewolf569

can you get my multiplayer on black ops 1 working? its my favourite multiplayer call of duty and i cant connect to servers...my friends can but its not working for me (my friend lives down the road and it works) im on xbox 360

Cravendales

Studios