The call of duty Black ops 2 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates (ERROR)

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Indonesia

ISP : Speedy Telkom

Please fix !!!

Gusoka

same problem

California

ISP Time Warner cable

PS3

TannyRawr

Getting a message on my PS3 console stating the server is not available now please try again later. I played the game fine last night and when I went to play this morning I've been getting this all day. And it comes in the middle of double XP weekend. Disappointed

Doak54

Yeah I keep getting the same thing can't play online my net is fine just your "server" plz fix this I bought the game and can't play it? I live in lismore, nsw,  Australia. Thank you

ByRn3_uNiT

I'm in Murwillumbah Nsw on telstra lines and have the same error "Black Ops 2 server is unavailable" GRRR i am on telstra lines and have been playing the game since it came out, i played last night and woke up this morning and now cannot connect to either the black op 2 server or mw3 server

Murb1

I have the same problem. It has been going on for 2

Months and it has me very disappointed. My name network name is: Killa13_sav

I'm wondering was I banned ? Is it the my ps3 ? PLEAS help

Jfluis2

Listen i am living in Jamaica and i am using the ps3, i constanly connection interrupted whenever i leave the lobbyt because of this i get a warning message why am i going to keep playing the game if i can not get a good conection

Dme3

call of money fix it

reza631

I am now having this problem as well. Just started today. My brother plays upstairs from me and is not having a problem but I cant sign in

Bucoda

Myself and 3 mates having this problem tonight. Cannot play a full game at all. All of us on talk talk in various locations in the UK

badmunky

Studios