The call of duty Black ops 2 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates (ERROR)

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

I've had the same issues with this server error message does anyone know how to fix it 

Nazi8

Hello my name is robert and this community is already cancer so if you mind fixing this server this would be awesome because i need to hit clips for #J1K and #SPRK1K now i really wanna win and also you still did not fix all the mods and stuff on this trash game"black ops 2" now i dont give two craps about it but when i join a game on "black ops 2" all i get it no life try hards mlg 420 blaze who think they are good at this game because they have mod menus now i dont care if this game has been out for five years aleast improve your game a little thank you!

skinnybones2004

weflknfg/ll/aeggl/rgk

ldrjg

Where is the "technical support"?  I have paid my good money for the console and the game and now they decide to not allow us to play for an indefinite amount of time?  How do I get reimbursed for this inconvenience?

lindaw

why every time ii try to live steam it wont work for me...

Royalpops

call of duty need to fix thier *****ing game and stop letting people hack it btw its called a patch thats what yall need to do with the ***** game

: {

Royalpops

Why won't it work

THUND3RC1Uk

im getting this message whenever i try to livestream to youtube what do i do?

pleasestopcamping5

Im having the same error i hope it gets fixed soon coz it says all my other friends are playing it so its just me that cant play

myDicHURTSV3

Studios