Two prestige's, no awards...

Black Ops II Technical Support

this same thing happend to me also but it happened at 4th and 5th prestiege this is unacseptable and i really would like my awards and my permanate unlock tockens back. But thats not all...... i was reset at prestiege 2 and had to start all over again.

Please fix this,

My gamertag is:ardiey

(i play ps3)

ardiey

this same thing happened to me also but it happened at 4th and 5th prestige this is unacceptable and i really would like my awards and my permanent unlock tokens back. But that's not all...... i was reset at prestige 2 and had to start all over again.

Please fix this,

(i play ps3)

ardiey

this same thing happened to me also but it happened at 4th and 5th prestige this is unacceptable and i really would like my awards and my permanent unlock tokens back. But that's not all...... i was reset at prestige 2 and had to start all over again.

Please fix this,

(i play ps3)

ardiey

I have recently prestiged myself and for the last 3 prestiges i have not gotten my tokens but on my second prestige i did get the extra class slot but no permanent unlock token and on 3 and 4 i didnt recieve anything..could this have been from a bogging down of the server due to the double xp weekend

twiztdvengeance

I have recently prestiged myself and for the last 3 prestiges i have not gotten my tokens but on my second prestige i did get the extra class slot but no permanent unlock token and on 3 and 4 i didnt recieve anything..could this have been from a bogging down of the server due to the double xp weekend im on the xbox 360

twiztdvengeance

okay i just prestiged again last night and again no permanent unlock token and no prestige award. what is going on with this and i dont want my stuff to be reset either. its already been reset once and now my kills for certain things are out of wack and so are my scorestreaks used list out of wack

twiztdvengeance

Studios