Uprising dlc mob of the dead freezing issue ?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Uprising dlc mob of the dead freezing issue ?

in reply to InfectPro

Have you noticed exactly when it freezes? Does it happen during a particular wave, or when you get a certain weapon?

Just so we can eliminate any connection issues as a possibility, can you please tell us what your connection setup is like?

^LM

ATVIAssist

Player Support
Highlighted

in reply to ATVIAssist

game freezing during zombie alcatraz mob of the dead

it did it twice in 20 mins yesturday

please fix ASAP

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

I have the same problem I don't think its only a few people Their are a lot of forums on this problem on my ps3 it freezes a 1 or 2 seconds when online and offline when in a custom game or when playing with a friend online. In single player on and offline it freezes after Finn says "we've been through this a hundred times then it freezes and I have to turn of the system manually. I really want an answer. please fix this Activision.  

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

Do you have any textures installed? Can you let us know what your connection setup is like as well?

Thanks!

^LM

ATVIAssist

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

Well last few games I had didn't crash instantly after I uninstalled textures  and I got to about round 8 - 9 then it froze but I did have a ray gun last game had didn't freeze but I only got to round 9 but no ray gun (possibility?) I got pooped on by brutus but maybe it was just a fluke idk its nothing to o with connection beacuse it freezes offline aswell Sorry for bad typing keyboard is broken ._.

Level 2

in reply to ATVIAssist

Well , i cleared the cache for 3rd time and reinstalled the dlc , at begining it was doing the same freeze thingy , but after couple tries it works now dunno why didnt do anything it just worked alone , so am Afraid if ir will freeze again or not , not sure yet , and for notice i didnt install the textures this time maybe it is the problem putting in mind even with no textures it freezed at first , so dunno , and for ur question am on wired connection , NAT open

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

alcatraz is not working.....help...in dying need because ghost is trash and im a fan of treyarch....so i need help bad.....how about you guys also talk to sony about black ops 2 on the ps4....ghost is trash

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

look I'm pretty sure, specially from having some IT trainING an more that it's not a internet connection problem. Specially if multiple ppl are having the problem, questions are, do we maybe all have the same ISP, as in cox, verizon, etc,. Or do what do we in this lobby have in common, same series of disc, download cache of maps, ps3 system series? Or etc

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

Same Problem

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

This thing is happening to me too. All the MP maps are fine, great. But Mob Of The Dead, the thing I was looking foward to most, just freezes when Im in round 1, or the loading screen. Any fixes? This is really annoying as I was really looking foward to MOTD, and now its freezing. Any other zombies map works fine, just MOTD.

Level 1

Studios