Uprising dlc mob of the dead freezing issue ?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Uprising dlc mob of the dead freezing issue ?

in reply to MOTDFreezeIssue

Just got to my highest round without freezing 16 It was on pub match but evreyone left and I hadd a ray gun don't know if th ray gun causes it or not I hope you fix it soon though

Level 2

in reply to InfectPro

I cant even get  past round 1 before it freezes, sometimes I dont even get past the loading screen. I hope this isnt wrecking my ps3, or my disc, and that its just a bug in the game

Level 1

My freeze rate has dropped since I uninstalled textures im going to test more help would b appreciated

Level 2

in reply to InfectPro

Awesome, thanks for all the info!

We don't see it listed above, but did you say whether you're playing on a wireless connection or a wired connection? What does your NAT say ingame?

^LM

ATVIAssist

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I have an Open Nat Wireless connction but it freezes offline aswell

Level 2

in reply to ATVIAssist

I have wireless and my nat is open, type 2,but its offline as well

Level 1

just tried it again, didnt even show loading screen picture,just alcatraz island :/

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ATVIAssist

Dear Activision Support Team,

We all appreciate your effort to fix this annoying issue and we all thank you for your interest. The thing is that i deal with the same problem as other guys previously referred to, except for that on my PS3 Mob of the Dead doesnt even load, it just freezes on loading screen. The unfortunate thing is that this happens both in online and custom games and I am so frustrated !.I followed your steps about clearing cache and redownloading dlc, but i didnt get any better result. Mob of the Dead keeps freezing on the same point(loading screen) with me not being able to play for just 1 round! I checked my connection; I have a wirelless connection and my ingame NAT is open, athough i 'm pretty sure this is not a connection problem. Also, i have all textures installed and i dont know where the problem is. Luckily, MP maps work fine. But i would like to play a map that i paid for, SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

Thanks for your time reading this response!

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

The same thing happens to me too, every game i've played on there either it freezes up, or the voices of the characters and the double points, insta kill etc glitch out, the game works fine but when I lose the round, then it goes to the loading screen but stays there forever. I hope this isn't my ps3 doing this because I really wanted to play mob of the dead but it keeps glitching

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

My Mob of the dead freezes every time i'm on the loading screen solo and public

Level 1

Studios